• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

From a Cat fan, please Hire Hauck!

Hippies rule

I would love to see Hauck get the job. The special teams coordinator for a bottom dwelling FBS team is a great candidate! I’m sure Bobby is on the short list for many HC jobs. I’m sure Nebraska and Arkansas ate hoping he doesn’t take the Montana job. I mean he was 11-48 at UNLV, he deserves s shot.

Bring him back! Bring back the arrests, the thug culture, the lack of respect for women, bring it all back! If you think the program is rough shape now, just give Bobby a few years.

Choate will own Bobby just like Kremer did. Maybe Bobby can be the cause of another book written about Missoula! Bring him back!

Hippies rule said:
I would love to see Hauck get the job. The special teams coordinator for a bottom dwelling FBS team is a great candidate!

10-2 is a bottom dwelling team? Guess the cats have been a bottom dwelling FCS team since 1984.

Kramer. Again, supporting my supposition rodeo clown is the only major there with any real academic rigor.

Hippies rule said:
I would love to see Hauck get the job. The special teams coordinator for a bottom dwelling FBS team is a great candidate! I’m sure Bobby is on the short list for many HC jobs. I’m sure Nebraska and Arkansas ate hoping he doesn’t take the Montana job. I mean he was 11-48 at UNLV, he deserves s shot.

Bring him back! Bring back the arrests, the thug culture, the lack of respect for women, bring it all back! If you think the program is rough shape now, just give Bobby a few years.

Choate will own Bobby just like Kremer did. Maybe Bobby can be the cause of another book written about Missoula! Bring him back!

tick

tock

tick

tock

The last thing the Cats want is Bobby back. He owned them then and likely will again. You can feel the fear in their posts. This is their worst nightmare.

The last thing the Cats want is Bobby back. He owned them then and likely will again. You can feel the fear in their posts. This is their worst nightmare.

jbear said:

Wrong again, I am really hoping you get BH back, its going to be so fun watching him fail.

Bottom dwelling? SDSU is indeed G5 and not P5, but they're a top five G5 program right now. They beat two PAC12 teams this season (ASU and STAN), beat one last year (CAL), ended last season ranked (25), and were as high as 18 this season until a mid-year hiccup. Last year, Donnel Pumphrey broke the NCAA record for career rushing yards and this year, Rashaad Penny ran for 2087 plus 19 touchdowns. He also had 3 return TD's for Coach Hauck, who was one of the best STC's in the country over his time there. That's hardly bottom-dwelling.

It seems to me that both sides are looking at the potential of a Hauck hire with tinted lenses. Griz fans imagine that he'll come back and very shortly have the team competing for national championships. Cat fans imagine he'll be a disaster. The reality, if it comes to pass, will almost certainly be somewhere in the middle. Hauck is a good coach. He's proven more than capable at the FCS level. He's been working under Rocky Long, who is an all-time G5 BCS coach. As a Cat fan, I have no doubt he'd be an upgrade on Stitt. However, he's not taking over a program one year removed from a championship. The transition is going to take more than some Griz fans want to admit, and there's no guarantee that his 2nd tenure would reach the heights of the first.

There are guys that I'd rather they hire (Pease, Fisher) and guys I'd rather they eschew for Hauck (Kane), but regardless he would be a good choice.

Hippies rule said:

Come on now lil kitty boy, you’re obviously worried and I get it!! :roll: :lol:

Hippies rule said:

Come on now lil kitty boy, you’re obviously worried and I get it!! :roll: :lol:

The.Real.2506 said:
jbear said:

Wrong again, I am really hoping you get BH back, its going to be so fun watching him fail.

You should go worry more about how your beloved kittens can have a winning season...

jbear said:

Bobby licking his chops for a tasty Cat..your days are numbered!

I live in bozeman and have a crap ton of Bobcat fans who are buddies. Every single one of them said the last guy they want the Griz to hire is Hauck. They all know he is a winner, instantly improves the Griz, and absolutely hate his disrespect towards the cats.

BWahlberg said:
You can almost smell the fear in that post haha

I think that might be the shit pond ,oh wait you are right the cats are shitting themselves and pissing down there leg with fear lol

Back