• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GSA Membership

Grizzly Scholarship Association Member?

• Yes, I am a current member of the GSA

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • No, I am not a current member of the GSA

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • bobcats suck

Votes: 37 62.7%

• Total voters

MTGRZ

How many of us are members of the GSA? With a post on here that said GSA funds are down, how many of us pay our dues?

My idea here, folks, is that we need to, "put up, or shut up." I am not in anyway associated with the GSA, so please don't think I am trying to "sell you a product." I do believe, however, that we need to step up our pride associated with the Griz, and the University of Montana. At all levels we are being beaten by bozeman, and I truly believe we can start to change that through the way we represent our University. One good way to do that is to support the Griz financially. There is no doubt a thriving athletic department generates revenue and new students for a university. Let's get this ball rolling (again)!

Yes I'm a member. Please consider joining the GSA and move from simply being a fan to being a booster. Money talks and GSA funding directly supports athletic scholarships. The GSA is the heart and soul of Montana athletics.

MTGRZ said:
How many of us are members of the GSA? With a post on here that said GSA funds are down, how many of us pay our dues?

Quick correction, I don't think GSA funds are down. The Missoulian seemed to run an article not fully comprehending how the GSA works. They were using FY 2019, which the GSA will use a lot of 2018 to raise funds for. Hence the lack of panic in that article, I think the people running the GSA know exactly what they're doing and not having an issue.

BTW - yep GSA member and have GSA Griz plates too.

GottaluvGriz said:
jcglfer said:
I’m GSA, living in Washington so no license plates for us but have Silver season tickets.

We have 2 vehicles with plates and silver GSA members.
I love the GSA plates...we should register our cars in MT haha.

Correct me if I'm wrong,but with your season tickets,excluding North and South end zones,you also have a GAS membership

72 CHAMPS said:
Correct me if I'm wrong,but with your season tickets,excluding North and South end zones,you also have a GAS membership

Probably. Seems like something those old farts on the sidelines would demand.

Latest posts

Back