• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Despite coaching turnover, some Griz recruits remain committed

Colter_Nuanez56

Despite coaching turnover, some Griz recruits remain committed
https://skylinesportsmt.com/despite-overturn-some-griz-recruits-remain-committed/

Do you know the names of the ones who are not committed? You did say some.....

putter said:

They reached out to 14 of the 15 commits. Only heard back from 6 so far. All 6 said they are Griz no matter what.

HookedonGriz said:
putter said:

They reached out to 14 of the 15 commits. Only heard back from 6 so far. All 6 said they are Griz no matter what.
Two of them that didn’t make me pretty concerned.

uofmman1122 said:
HookedonGriz said:
putter said:

Two of them that didn’t make me pretty concerned.

For $5 I will tell you the two.....heres a free hint GS MR.

I'm sure like every swinging dick on here they are watching to see gets the shiny whistle. Unless they really don't click with him upon their initial conversation I don't expect any exodus more than normal.

They reached out to 14 of 15. 8 of them haven't gotten back yet or didn't reply via twitter message (no big deal) and the other 6 got back to say they are good to go. Nothing more nothing less.

HookedonGriz said:
They reached out to 14 of 15. 8 of them haven't gotten back yet or didn't reply via twitter message (no big deal) and the other 6 got back to say they are good to go. Nothing more nothing less.

Thanks, bro!

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:

Thanks, bro!

Come on man, no rhyming ditty? I still have the Shaun Raaaiiiiiney " isn't it ironic" lyrics in my head. No joke either, was literally in my head yesterday as I hunted deer. Sad I know!

HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:

Thanks, bro!

Come on man, no rhyming ditty? I still have the Shaun Raaaiiiiiney " isn't it ironic" lyrics in my head. No joke either, was literally in my head yesterday as I hunted deer. Sad I know!

Ha! I was going to say something about how I've saved like 4 beers in the last 24 hours.

Back