• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This just in

probably won't know anything till after the San Diego St. New Mexico game friday....probably KPAX 5:30 news...or 10:00 news depending on when that game gets over.

406grizfan4life said:
probably won't know anything till after the San Diego St. New Mexico game friday....probably KPAX 5:30 news...or 10:00 news depending on when that game gets over.
I'm not expecting an announcement until Monday; presser Tuesday.

Lies! I just heard that the Griz are pulling an NAU, and Stitt will stay 1 more season. DC Semore elevated to associate HC and is coach in waiting after next season.

CDAGRIZ said:
I want the word "presser" to die a slow and painful death.

And "blew up that play", that jumped the shark 5 years ago. And "jump the shark".

Speed interviewing, like speed dating, with Head Coach Candidates. Get the beverages flowing, have tables set up for hand picked eGriz posters. What could go wrong.

kemajic said:
406grizfan4life said:
I'm not expecting an announcement until Monday; presser Tuesday.

yeah...probably correct on that one...but you never know ;)

CDAGRIZ said:

Agreed. I'd also like to see people that start threads like this suffer minor inconveniences for the rest of their lives.

Edited to add: Inconveniences that they would not otherwise suffer but for their starting of moronic, click-bait threads.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Agreed. I'd also like to see people that start threads like this suffer minor inconveniences for the rest of their lives.

Edited to add: Inconveniences that they would not otherwise suffer but for their starting of moronic, click-bait threads.

For sure. Like, maybe for forever, everyone in line in front of them has coupons they just remembered after the transaction. I get it.

Blgs Griz Fan said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

And "blew up that play", that jumped the shark 5 years ago. And "jump the shark".

Add to that "laundry on the fireld" and "hat on a hat."

I had my head on a swivel, and looked for the ball. Still got laundry on the field. :x

Blgs Griz Fan said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Referring to the EndZone as "the house" as in "taking it to the house". We have the world's worst sports commentator (I know huge category) here in Canada named Rod Black. You can play a drinking game; number of plays before Rod Black says something about "the house", everyone takes a shot for each play he doesn't say it. It's a crap game because at most you are getting three shots in.

Don’t want to see more presser defense on third in forever. Actually we won’t see more and that is good.

SaskGriz said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Referring to the EndZone as "the house" as in "taking it to the house". We have the world's worst sports commentator (I know huge category) here in Canada named Rod Black. You can play a drinking game; number of plays before Rod Black says something about "the house", everyone takes a shot for each play he doesn't say it. It's a crap game because at most you are getting three shots in.

Does anyone go "all the way?"

Diesel said:
Don’t want to see more presser defense on third in forever. Actually we won’t see more and that is good.

I see what you did there and approve. Glad we won't see more of it though.

SoldierGriz said:
SaskGriz said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:
jodcon said:

Does anyone go "all the way?"

back in high school

Latest posts

Back