• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

AZGrizFan’s Bobby Hauck Predictions

AZGrizFan

DONOR
PR: This is a trigger warning. You may want to just stop reading right here.

For those of you that have continued reading: Assuming Hauck is hired as the old/new head coach, I predict the following:

1) The same people who expected Stitt to win immediately with Delaney’s recruits will now want to give HAuck 2-3 years to “get his guys in place”.
2) Hauck will never win a national championship as head coach of Montana.
3) within 24 months of being hired, the same issues will be cropping up on eGriz regarding his unimaginative offense, his brusk behavior with parents, media and boosters, and his inability to “win the big one”
4) He’ll be gone within five years
5) His won/loss record will not be above .725
6) He won’t win a BSC title in his first two years
7) He loses to the cats at least once in the first two years
8) Bobcats will still suck

Go ahead, you Hauck lovers/Stitt haters...bookmark this and we can revisit it periodically. This is like marrying your ex-wife...there’s a fucking reason you got a divorce in the first place, but somehow that pussy just feels familiar and good when you haven’t had it in a while. It’ll get old real, real fast. Again.

Book it.

Wow your really went out on a limb with 8. You can put me on the list of supporters. I believe. I never believed in Stitt or his offense. Didn’t matter if he got 1 or 30 years. I know damn good and well he’s not going 10-1 next year, but there’s a better chance than Stitt ever going 10-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dupuyer griz said:
Wow your really went out on a limb with 8. You can put me on the list of supporters. I believe. I never believed in Stitt or his offense. Didn’t matter if he got 1 or 30 years. I know damn good and well he’s not going 10-1 next year, but there’s a better chance than Stitt ever going 10-1

Hey, don’t criticize my #8 It’s my ace in the hole. :x

AZGrizFan said:

For those of you that have continued reading: Assuming Hauck is hired as the old/new head coach, I predict the following:

1) The same people who expected Stitt to win immediately with Delaney’s recruits will now want to give HAuck 2-3 years to “get his guys in place”.
3) within 24 months of being hired, the same issues will be cropping up on eGriz regarding his unimaginative offense, his brusk behavior with parents, media and boosters, and his inability to “win the big one”

Go ahead, you Hauck lovers/Stitt haters...bookmark this and we can revisit it periodically. This is like marrying your ex-wife...there’s a f***[*] reason you got a divorce in the first place, but somehow that pussy just feels familiar and good when you haven’t had it in a while. It’ll get old real, real fast. Again.

Book it.

Because your predictions are so accurate lately.

hilinegrizfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Go ahead, you Hauck lovers/Stitt haters...bookmark this and we can revisit it periodically. This is like marrying your ex-wife...there’s a f***[*] reason you got a divorce in the first place, but somehow that pussy just feels familiar and good when you haven’t had it in a while. It’ll get old real, real fast. Again.

Book it.

Because your predictions are so accurate lately.

Exactly. :thumb:

272b82c92c10ec2d9bde7406edb3077811b29ef205a7c5432a51f77c0665f840.jpg

I do think the team will improve if hauck takes over. I also think it will take at least 1-2 seasons, IF, there is a mass exodus of players. The team is actually built to transition well to a pro style offense IMO. The o line prospects stitt had been picking up were the type hauck used to go after. Hauck would also benefit from having germer remain with the line. The h-receivers will transition nicely into very capable tight ends. Colin Bingham is certainly going to be sticking around, and getting plenty of passes thrown his way if hauck offense looks like it used to. E.g. Dan beaudin and phaler... the recivers are shaping up to be a very nice group next season should they stick around. The running backs will be lights out. The qb will be lights out. Now, the biggest question I have and the hire I most anticipate is defensive coordinator. Good god am I ready to see some solid play on that side of the ball again.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I do think the team will improve if hauck takes over. I also think it will take at least 1-2 seasons, IF, there is a mass exodus of players. The team is actually built to transition well to a pro style offense IMO. The o line prospects stitt had been picking up we’re the type hauck used to go after. Hauck would also benefit from having germer remain with the line. The h-receivers will transition nicely into very capable tight ends. Colin Bingham is certainly going to be sticking around, and getting plenty of passes thrown his way if hauck offense looks like it used to. E.g. Dan beaudin and phaler... the recivers are shaping up to be a very nice group next season should they stick around. The running backs will be lights out. The qb will be lights out. Now, the biggest question I have and the hire I most anticipate is defensive coordinator. Good god am I ready to see some solid play on that side of the ball again.

+100000

Why would I read that? You and guys like Payton have lost all credibility. You and so many, were so wrong, so many times these last few years.

I said prior to day 1 Stitt was a bad hire who wouldn’t mesh with this program. I was right. Intuition, gut feeling, intelligence... I don’t know. But I was 110% positive.

Haslam just wasted three years on a total joke of a hire. And you guys totally bought into it. So many idiots, thinking they are so smart. It’s been beautiful to watch you guys though.

And Hauck will f’ng destroy the bsc - even with Stitt’s below average, cry baby recruits.

griz5700 said:
Why would I read that? You and guys like Payton have lost all credibility. You and so many, were so wrong, so many times these last few years.

I said prior to day 1 Stitt was a bad hire who wouldn’t mesh with this program. I was right. Intuition, gut feeling, intelligence... I don’t know. But I was 110% positive.

Haslam just wasted three years on a total joke of a hire. And you guys totally bought into it. So many idiots, thinking they are so smart. It’s been beautiful to watch you guys though.

And Hauck will f’ng destroy the bsc - even with Stitt’s below average, cry baby recruits.

OK. We disagree. Guess we’ll find out who was right and who is dead.

Glendivegriz said:
Thread from a guy who hates swagger. Must be the crowd who liked the pajama boy ad.

I don’t hate swagger. I just don’t think BH is gonna be the savior all the hauck cocksmokers expect.

AZGrizFan said:
Glendivegriz said:
Thread from a guy who hates swagger. Must be the crowd who liked the pajama boy ad.

I don’t hate swagger. I just don’t think BH is gonna be the savior all the hauck cocksmokers expect.

Not here yet. Just tired of crap we have seen. Your slur indicates you and growler have a lot in common.

griz5700 said:

Intelligence. It must have been intelligence. Flipside: I thought he'd be good, but I can barely read.

AZGrizFan said:

1) The same people who expected Stitt to win immediately with Delaney’s recruits will now want to give HAuck 2-3 years to “get his guys in place”. [Did people expect Stitt to win right away with Delaney's recruits? Don't recall that. Stitt had his best season with the Delaney recruits. No. 1 is just plain dumb.]

2) Hauck will never win a national championship as head coach of Montana. [You may or may not be right. It's tough to win the championship.]

3) within 24 months of being hired, the same issues will be cropping up on eGriz regarding his unimaginative offense, his brusk behavior with parents, media and boosters, and his inability to “win the big one” [Unimaginative offense comments may come up sooner. Lots of dumb egriz posters. We'll see what Rosenbaum does. Hauck generally doesn't have brusk behavior with parents or boosters. Yes, with the media.]

4) He’ll be gone within five years [Don't know, could be, but may be here longer.]

5) His won/loss record will not be above .725 [Wrong.]

6) He won’t win a BSC title in his first two years [50-50]

7) He loses to the cats at least once in the first two years [Possible but I doubt it.]

Go ahead, you Hauck lovers/Stitt haters...bookmark this and we can revisit it periodically. This is like marrying your ex-wife...there’s a f***[*] reason you got a divorce in the first place, but somehow that pussy just feels familiar and good when you haven’t had it in a while. It’ll get old real, real fast. Again. [Hauck leaving wasn't a divorce. He just left. Analogy not applicable.]

Book it.

My responses in brackets above. Don't know how to bold on this computer. Was glad to not see any guarantees this time. You're learning.

griz5700 said:

Um, you can't possibly be that positive. Mathamaticly impossible.

Glendivegriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Glendivegriz said:

Not here yet. Just tired of crap we have seen. Your slur indicates you and growler have a lot in common.
:lol:

Yeah, except I’ve been here through thick and thin and THAT douche can’t stay unband for more than about 25 posts.

AZGrizFan said:

Book it.
Az...Ill help you take some of the heat.

1-Should get three years to get his guys in place, lets be fair here, Stitt got three years, the leash should be the same for any coach coming in.

2- Have been to every chipper with the Griz..only 3 I regret where BH's three..had them all won, up until BH started coaching those games.

3- Get ready for the crime spree's again

4- Naw..remember he wants to retire here.

5- Bobby did raise the bar for the BSC, it has gotten better because of him. every other team had to rise to his level, that being said, its a different BSC since he left...(.755)

6- See #5

7- start the season 0-2..lose to bluefuks in the zoo...sorry to say

8- YES THE KITTIES STILL SUCK..FTC

Don't get me wrong here...i'll support whoever our new coach is...100% and Ill always support the Griz 110% every game, and still go to every game home or away! GO GRIZ!!!!

406grizfan4life said:
AZGrizFan said:

Book it.
Az...Ill help you take some of the heat.

1-Should get three years to get his guys in place, lets be fair here, Stitt got three years, the leash should be the same for any coach coming in.

2- Have been to every chipper with the Griz..only 3 I regret where BH's three..had them all won, up until BH started coaching those games.

3- Get ready for the crime spree's again

4- Naw..remember he wants to retire here.

5- Bobby did raise the bar for the BSC, it has gotten better because of him. every other team had to rise to his level, that being said, its a different BSC since he left...(.755)

6- See #5

7- start the season 0-2..lose to bluefuks in the zoo...sorry to say

8- YES THE KITTIES STILL SUCK..FTC

Don't get me wrong here...i'll support whoever our new coach is...100% and Ill always support the Griz 110% every game, and still go to every game home or away! GO GRIZ!!!!

I lol’ed at your #2. :lol: I was at Villanova. :oops: :oops:

Back