• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch and Buss Finalists for National Awards

Buss is a finalist for the Buchanan award, but in the minds of the Big Sky he sits on the Second Team behind three linebackers not on the national list. Is this a great conference or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearister said:
Buss is a finalist for the Buchanan award, but in the minds of the Big Sky he sits on the Second Team behind three linebackers not on the national list. Is this a great conference or what?

I was just about to post something similar. What a joke.

CDAGRIZ said:
bearister said:

I would guess the Big Sky vote, is like a popularity contest.

ordigger said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bearister said:

I think this year it was pretty much the opposite. The rest of the conference wants UM to be one of them so much that it pervades the voting a la GU in WCC b-ball.

ordigger said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bearister said:

Actually, every team in the conference still packs a major grudge against Montana, which accounts for Strahm being relegated to third team, no Griz wideouts on the first two teams, JLM being basically ignored, etc.

bearister said:
ordigger said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bearister said:

Actually, every team in the conference still packs a major grudge against Montana, which accounts for Strahm being relegated to third team, no Griz wideouts on the first two teams, JLM being basically ignored, etc.

Hmm. Interesting. I wish I would've thought of that.

Back