• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NAU

The Flagstaff community hasn't supported the football team very well over the years. Things are different down here than they are for Montana/Montana State.

NAU students have always been more consistent in their support but the students will be gone on Thanksgiving break next weekend. I don't expect a great crowd for this but I will be making the drive up the mountain for the game next Saturday.

Hey Margie, none of this praise for Jerome and NAU at this time. We wiil root for NAU and other BSC teams during the FCS playoffs.

At this time we are angry, pissed off Griz fans, who want our coach Stitt to go the way of the Dodo bird, and we need to vent frustrations to reduce Griz blood pressure before dangerous medical complications occur.

I appreciate Fans like yourself, we took a hard loss to you guys but your players showed up. Im a firm believer with the amount of young talent the Griz have will be a force to be reckoned with. And also with the new facilities, recruiting will be a huge advantage in years to come

Jack fans---get out and support your team this Saturday. The playoff selection process is what it is so relish your opportunity and milk it!

The committee apparently gave NAU a “pass” on the Montana loss...their selection makes no sense over EWU

AZGrizFan said:
The committee apparently gave NAU a “pass” on the Montana loss...their selection makes no sense over EWU

As I said in another thread - NAU finished .500 in the MVFC - a golden ticket to the playoffs.

dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:

As I said in another thread - NAU finished .500 in the MVFC - a golden ticket to the playoffs.

Seems so. Rewarded with a gimme, then a trip to Fargo.

dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:

Ha Ha, how true dback! Montana will have the opportunity to face 2 MVFC teams next year. Hopefully the committee looks upon that more favorably than Valpo and Savannah St

putter said:
dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:

Ha Ha, how true dback! Montana will have the opportunity to face 2 MVFC teams next year. Hopefully the committee looks upon that more favorably than Valpo and Savannah St
Unless they are W's the committee may not even have to look.

kemajic said:
putter said:
dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:

Unless they are W's the committee may not even have to look.

will definitely make it more cut and dry..

Yes I hope NAU, Weber, and So Utah all play well and notch as many wins as possible. It is also nice and unusual for each of the Big Sky teams to get to host in their opening round games.

Good luck to the Big Sky in general and coach Jerome Souers in particular. Go out with a bang!

Grizzlies1982 said:
Yes I hope NAU, Weber, and So Utah all play well and notch as many wins as possible. It is also nice and unusual for each of the Big Sky teams to get to host in their opening round games.

Good luck to the Big Sky in general and coach Jerome Souers in particular. Go out with a bang!

+1

Back