• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who do you think gets No. 37 next year?

The.Real.2506 said:
With as few Montana natives as you have, it shouldn't be a difficult decision.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well being a Bozeman fan, you should know that once you are here you are native. Those Californians running around Bozeman will tell you that if you ask. Yep, their native.

Thats not quite the definition of native but I don't really care who you give it to. I thought it was supposed to go to a Montana native, or at least somebody that graduated from a Mt highschool. I suppose if your numbers are low you could give to anybody.

ordigger said:
The.Real.2506 said:
With as few Montana natives as you have, it shouldn't be a difficult decision.

Well being a Bozeman fan, you should know that once you are here you are native. Those Californians running around Bozeman will tell you that if you ask. Yep, their native.

So very true and ironic. Bozangeles is no longer State Ag, even though the shit pond remains. Times they be a changing. Many out of state folks finding Bozangeles an appealing place to live. The President has done good job of leading that University. Fortunately for her, lots of money poured in, the local is the most damn popular in the nation and the degrees they offer line up with the current economy. Good for them an Montana in many ways. Missoula needs leadership, forward thinking and innovation. The football team could use that as well.

Sims I know could be a poster child for Montana values and hard work, dedication, team, family. Very quiet down to earth humble young man.

Sandry likely is too. Dunno but you would think they are both good choices.

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
Who gets that special honor? With Schye graduating, who's next in line?

Why not something different for a change? Colin Bingham.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back