• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

.... AND ... Hats off to JLM

UMAlum

DONOR
As long as we are doing hats off … how about JLM? Gotta love his attitude and does everything within his power to make things happen. Super talent and a great role model.

Me too. The kid is very talented and plays with huge heart. Takes on 3 guys, puts his head down, makes a few extra yards, gets clobbered, and jumps up with a big smile on his face. He is a tough kid. Nice family too.

CDAGRIZ said:
Agreed. Love that guy. He's an electric factory.

Jeez thanks CDA now for some reason I have the "electric Avenue " song stuck in my head .
My wife knows I have a man crush on JLM btw and she is ok with it :thumb:

TCCGRIZ said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Jeez thanks CDA now for some reason I have the "electric Avenue " song stuck in my head .

:lol: You do you, bro.

TCCGRIZ said:
CDAGRIZ said:

A lot of talk about your wife today. Are you trying to dig your way out of the doghouse?

Fahque said:
TCCGRIZ said:
CDAGRIZ said:

A lot of talk about your wife today. Are you trying to dig your way out of the doghouse?
Let's put it this way ,she just has passionate a Griz fan as any one on this board .

if the other players played with half the heart of jlm,,,there would be no issue regarding playoffs or anything else.

krammer said:
if the other players played with half the heart of jlm,,,there would be no issue regarding playoffs or anything else.
He may be the best tackler on the team; has saved our butt more than once on STs.

kemajic said:
krammer said:
He may be the best tackler on the team; has saved our butt more than once on STs.

Scary thought what our ST would be like without him on both sides of the kick.

krammer said:

Please list the players you believe are not giving their all. I’d love to see the list...

kemajic said:
krammer said:

That was a perfect form tackle on that kick return... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
krammer said:

That was a perfect form tackle on that kick return... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He was put on the KO team to be the "safety", and that's what he did.

'68griz said:
Do you think he could play safety too????

After watching that tackle the exact same thought came to my mind Saturday.*

*Sorry I didn't post about that then, PR.

AZGrizFan said:
'68griz said:
Do you think he could play safety too????

After watching that tackle the exact same thought came to my mind Saturday.*

*Sorry I didn't post about that then, PR.

They showed that tackle in slow mo .... his instincts and reflexes are off the charts.

kemajic said:
krammer said:

Not to mention the suplex he put on the Weber cornerback after he chased him down 60 yards downfield from a starting position of his backside in the end zone.

Latest posts

Back