• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Game Presser

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Hard to see the anguish in Keenan and Tucker. Some interesting drama in here dealing with a head set issue and how MSU forced UM coaches to take off their head sets and not be able to make calls from the booth. Does anyone know what the fuck that is all about?

https://skylinesportsmt.com/montana-football-press-conference-cat-griz-2017/

HookedonGriz said:
Hard to see the anguish in Keenan and Tucker. Some interesting drama in here dealing with a head set issue and how MSU forced UM coaches to take off their head sets and not be able to make calls from the booth. Does anyone know what the f*** that is all about?

The rules of football, if one doesn’t work the other doesn’t get to use them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay just listened to Cats presser. From what I could gather, the Cats claimed their head sets weren't working which then forced the Griz coaches to not be able to use theirs (guessing some rule or something). Sounds like it lasted for a few series. Hmmmmmm weird.

HookedonGriz said:
Okay just listened to Cats presser. From what I could gather, the Cats claimed their head sets weren't working which then forced the Griz coaches to not be able to use theirs (guessing some rule or something). Sounds like it lasted for a few series. Hmmmmmm weird.
You could see Choate absolutely fire breathing some poor bastard about it right before kickoff.

HookedonGriz said:

Yeah this an interesting little plot twist. I know Armstrong, MSU OC, is always up in the booth, and Gregorak is mostly down on the field, though last cat/griz he was in the booth.

I know stitt is the main OC/playcaller for UM is down on the field, what about semore?

Not sure how big of an impact there was, but stitt did seem pretty pissed about it in the presser.

wbtfg said:
HookedonGriz said:

Yeah this an interesting little plot twist. I know Armstrong, MSU OC, is always up in the booth, and Gregorak is mostly down on the field, though last cat/griz he was in the booth.

I know stitt is the main OC/playcaller for UM is down on the field, what about semore?

Not sure how big of an impact there was, but stitt did seem pretty pissed about it in the presser.

Selle calls the plays from the booth.

Stitt just whining and deflecting. Team didn't lose because of headsets....man up Stitt and admit they outplayed and outcoached your crew. Next thing we will hear Hasnoballs use it as a reason to extend.

This program starting to be like past Cat teams.....if...but...coulda ....woulda....refs....headsets and after failing to win it ....just wait until Next year !!!

HookedonGriz said:
Hard to see the anguish in Keenan and Tucker. Some interesting drama in here dealing with a head set issue and how MSU forced UM coaches to take off their head sets and not be able to make calls from the booth. Does anyone know what the f*** that is all about?

"I think we're one of the top teams in the country." Can't make that stuff up.

Ursus1 said:
Stitt just whining and deflecting. Team didn't lose because of headsets....man up Stitt and admit they outplayed and outcoached your crew. Next thing we will hear Hasnoballs use it as a reason to extend.

This program starting to be like past Cat teams.....if...but...coulda ....woulda....refs....headsets and after failing to win it ....just wait until Next year !!!

Starting? Listen again - Stitt takes no responsibility and points towards everything else (refs, headsets, the way the ball bounces). No accountability and whining.

MT Head Guy said:
Ursus1 said:

Starting? Listen again - Stitt takes no responsibility and points towards everything else (refs, headsets, the way the ball bounces). No accountability and whining.
That's football. Throw out the results of the Brawl. I think we're a playoff team. Tells me, nothing needs to be changed, the ball just needs to bounce differently. Expect the same old with an extension.

HookedonGriz said:

Gotta respect Tucker's comment about not be willing to share what he is going through. To often we see fans on eGriz and other locations, that feel it is their God given right, to be critical and outright mean to the coaches and players. They work at this 365 days a year, and sweat Griz blood.

Yet, we have those that think they know more, sitting behind a TV, or a computer and with a beer in hand that have the audacity to throw these young men under the bus. This year is over, I'm ready for next because we WILL be in the playoffs next year.

Stitt was ASKED about the head sets, he NEVER brought them up. I was there. He didn't blame the game on them. He was ASKED by not one but two reporters. He answered their question. He also didn't blame MSU for it, he just said it's a bad rule. He didn't bring up any comments he made in the presser, he answered questions. He may suck as a coach, but nothing he said in the presser was wrong. And most of all, he supported the players, which is what I want to see every coach do.

MT Head Guy said:
Ursus1 said:

Who gives a darn what Stitt thinks. He is a crybaby always searching for excuses. Choate made Stitt look like a Little Guy coach at his first game.

Ursus1 said:

This. :clap: :thumb: I have always felt that good-to-great coaches always find a way around obstacles to win, the mid-to-poor coaches just use "excuses" to justify their failures. Do you honestly think that Alabama, Ohio St.,North Dakota St. , James Madison, etc and some of the Grizz teams of old, didn't face many if not all of these same obstacles? Sure they did, they just overcame them.

George Ferguson said:
He may suck as a coach, but nothing he said in the presser was wrong.
So this direct quote is not wrong? "I think we're one of the top teams in the country."

ordigger said:
HookedonGriz said:

Gotta respect Tucker's comment about not be willing to share what he is going through. To often we see fans on eGriz and other locations, that feel it is their God given right, to be critical and outright mean to the coaches and players. They work at this 365 days a year, and sweat Griz blood.

Yet, we have those that think they know more, sitting behind a TV, or a computer and with a beer in hand that have the audacity to throw these young men under the bus. This year is over, I'm ready for next because we WILL be in the playoffs next year.

I don't see the level of player bashing, throwing them under the bus you see.....i have seen if anything an overly positive opinion of their talent. The negativity is 99.99% toward coaches and their inability to do their job well enough for those athletes to achieve the maximum level of success.

ordigger said:
HookedonGriz said:

I like your thinking but I don’t think you’re right.

ordigger said:
HookedonGriz said:

I heard that before.." just wait until next year" I said the same thing myself a couple of years ago!

Back