• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hats off to Gresch Jensen

Griz til I die

DONOR
He came in in the clutch when the game was on the line and he couldn’t feel his hand and gave us a chance to win. That was a gutsy performance on his part even though it didn’t pay off. He’s gonna be a special player in the future.

Ya I just hope we get a coach in here that can have him for 3 years and not waste him.

That should be a big factor to make the change now. New coach gets solid qb for 3 years

Griz til I die said:
He came in in the clutch when the game was on the line and he couldn’t feel his hand and gave us a chance to win. That was a gutsy performance on his part even though it didn’t pay off. He’s gonna be a special player in the future.
Gamer.

I thought he played a solid game. Made one awful decision into the 2 deep that got picked, but routinely checked down to the rb (one of the better aspects of the game plan yesterday), attacked the soft part of the zone in the intermediate passing game, and extended plays with his legs. Would have liked to see him use those legs to gain rushing yards a few of those times... Gave his team a chance at the end, despite having issues with elbow/wrist on the most hostile environment he’s encountered yet as a starter.

Deleted the recording of the game in anger, but curious if, during the first two drives , when the griz ran the ball a lot, were those called runs and a concerted effort to establish run game, or audibles made at the line in reaction to seeing favorable run fronts? I say this because I would have liked a more aggressive approach to start (felt the biggest mismatch in our favor was griz wr v cat secondary)...that said, if we executed in the red zone it’d be a moot point. GJ will only get better

Gresch was very impressive to watch this year as a Freshman. He has the potential to be great. With JLM, Akem, and Toure all young to compliment him... Our offense could be scary good moving forward. Now about that defense...

This kid turned out to be everything I had hoped, at least we should be set here for a while if we can keep him upright.

MTGriz87 said:
Gresch was very impressive to watch this year as a Freshman. He has the potential to be great. With JLM, Akem, and Toure all young to compliment him... Our offense could be scary good moving forward. Now about that defense...
It will be scary good against the soft teams. Again.

kemajic said:
MTGriz87 said:

How do you really feel though?

MTGriz87 said:
kemajic said:
MTGriz87 said:

How do you really feel though?
How much data do you need?

kemajic said:
MTGriz87 said:
210f873e3705ed0fbbf102e20ea641d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

PDXGrizzly said:
DrainBramage said:
First guy to throw a 30 yard fumble!!

The hell is wrong with you? Go back to kitty land and have fun celebrating your losing season.

Too soon? I know, i know, too soon.

Really it seems inconceivable that your hand wouldn't be moving forward AND get the ball to fly 30 yards.

DrainBramage said:
PDXGrizzly said:
DrainBramage said:
First guy to throw a 30 yard fumble!!

The hell is wrong with you? Go back to kitty land and have fun celebrating your losing season.

Too soon? I know, i know, too soon.

Really it seems inconceivable that your hand wouldn't be moving forward AND get the ball to fly 30 yards.

Great point. The explanation was that he lost control before his arm moved forward and thus basically batted a fumbled ball forward. Funny thing is, if a Griz player caught it, nobody would have questioned that it was a completed pass.

was real impressed with Jensen. that td pass to curran was pretty. gonna be tired of him before it's all said and done I think

Gresch is the real deal. If he had a decent defensive co he would have led you guys to the playoffs.

I think he will be second to only the great DAVE before his career is over. I truly believe he is that good.

It was incredibly frustrating how he had the knack for evading sacks and then throwing for first downs, he is a GAMER. He is going to be a fun to watch for you guys, wish we had him!

GJ is the ONE and ONLY player who inspires me for next season. Period.

About the stellar recruiting....?

Latest posts

Back