• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Man of my word

TCCGRIZ

DONOR
Well fellas , sounds like the rumblings might be true that they made an offer to Stitt . :?
I wrote on here that he was not coming back and looks like I was wrong and must apologize to all .
Seems like our illustrious coach is "not" a man of his word and now might decide to reup for another year .
"Sign of a real man is he honors his word" I have zero respect for any one who doesn't.

TCCGRIZ said:
Well fellas , sounds like the rumblings might be true that they made an offer to Stitt . :?
I wrote on here that he was not coming back and looks like I was wrong and must apologize to all .
Seems like our illustrious coach is "not" a man of his word and now might decide to reup for another year .
"Sign of a real man is he honors his word" I have zero respect for any one who doesn't.

I don't necessarily think you were wrong. My understanding is Stitt would not agree to a 1 year extension, but UM has decided to offer a 2 year deal with an affordable buyout for year 2.

Well I am hoping for the best .
But has I posted in another thread the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results . I guess there always a chance . (BTW still gotta give my lovely wife credit for the insanity part )

HelenaHandBasket said:
TCCGRIZ said:

I don't necessarily think you were wrong. My understanding is Stitt would not agree to a 1 year extension, but UM has decided to offer a 2 year deal with an affordable buyout for year 2.
Why didn’t they show him the door if he wouldn’t accept 1 year?

Spanky said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
TCCGRIZ said:

TBH, I think a big factor is they don't want to drop hiring a new HC at the feet of Bodner this quickly.

Spanky said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
TCCGRIZ said:

No balls. It will take an enormous hit on booster support.

TCCGRIZ said:

..is this some kind of a joke!

Who the fuck does he think he is to be in a position to say I won’t accept a 1 year extension???

I would say ok than there’s the door asshole because you are in no position to be demanding shit.

kemajic said:
Spanky said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
TCCGRIZ said:

Grow a set Haslam.....you are a puss

kemajic said:
Spanky said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
TCCGRIZ said:

Let's hope the boosters support ALL the team, and not just a head coach.

I was waiting to read that you were lining up chairs to watch who ever said they’d run naked down the street if the cats won...

Spanky said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
TCCGRIZ said:

the temple put on the heat

fanofzoo said:
Spanky said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
TCCGRIZ said:

the temple put on the heat

I am sure you are joking but I would hope the temple has nothing to do with it

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Who the f*** does he think he is to be in a position to say I won’t accept a 1 year extension???

I would say ok than there’s the door asshole because you are in no position to be demanding shit.

Spot on! If this is how this went down then UM needs a new AD also

Ursus1 said:
kemajic said:
Spanky said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Grow a set Haslam.....you are a puss

It takes balls to do what you think is right even in the face of loud opposition. You'd have no balls if you caved in. So either Haslam doesn't have the balls to fire Stitt in the face of powerful Stitt supporters, or Haslam must actually have quite a large pair to face down the folks calling for Stitt's head.

Back