• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The best description I can think of

AKGriz72

This team is like a mechanics shop. Loaded with all of the best tools that money can buy. However, it is being ran by a group of middle school dropouts that do not have the knowledge, imagination or leadership schools to utilize the tools.

I believe that our roster is probably one of the most talented in the conference. Yet our coaches lack the knowledge, leadership skills and imagination to utilize them.

After today, I believe that we need new leadership going forward to utilize and bring out the best of what our players have to offer. I really don't think things will improve whatsoever under the current regime.

I think the kids deserve better!

You are out of your mind if you think this is the best talent we can get. We are more talented than our record, but saying we are loaded and the most talented team in the Big Sky is a joke. Weber State has 3 NFL players on their team. How many do we have?

AKGriz72 said:
This team is like a mechanics shop. Loaded with all of the best tools that money can buy. However, it is being ran by a group of middle school dropouts that do not have the knowledge, imagination or leadership schools to utilize the tools.

I believe that our roster is probably one of the most talented in the conference. Yet our coaches lack the knowledge, leadership skills and imagination to utilize them.

After today, I believe that we need new leadership going forward to utilize and bring out the best of what our players have to offer. I really don't think things will improve whatsoever under the current regime.

Also, "the kids" got their asses beat today

WaGriz4life said:
AKGriz72 said:

So you have no complaint? It's the kids?

Glendivegriz said:
WaGriz4life said:
AKGriz72 said:

It's the kids and the coaches. MSU's kids were tougher, wanted it more and sent our kids home with black eyes

WaGriz4life said:
Glendivegriz said:
WaGriz4life said:
AKGriz72 said:

It's the kids and the coaches. MSU's kids were tougher, wanted it more and sent our kids home with black eyes
True Story!! Sad, but very true!!

WaGriz4life said:
Glendivegriz said:
WaGriz4life said:
AKGriz72 said:

Who do you think gives them that mindset and motivation? The head coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montana37 said:
WaGriz4life said:
Glendivegriz said:
WaGriz4life said:

:roll:

ATLCAT said:
DUMPSTER FIRE

Cat fan gloating after their team went 5-6 and has had 3 straight years with losing records :thumb:

Congrats on the win, but even on your best day you're stuck here tied for 6th with us in a mediocre conference and still playing below .500 ball.

Montana37 said:
WaGriz4life said:
Glendivegriz said:
WaGriz4life said:

God

Potomac Griz said:
ATLCAT said:
DUMPSTER FIRE

Cat fan gloating after their team went 5-6 and has had 3 straight years with losing records :thumb:

Congrats on the win, but even on your best day you're stuck here tied for 6th with us in a mediocre conference and still playing below .500 ball.

2 full pages of crying sounds like a DUMPSTER FIRE to me. Just beat you $h!tbags for the 2nd time in a row. Kiss my hairy a$$hole. I’ll gloat for another fu€king year, thank you.

I beg to differ the Griz have several excellent assistant coaches... It's the HC and AD that need to go! The next head coach can decide who stays he will recognize the ones with talent.. It's just important that we get rid of Haslam and Stitt immediately before everything falls apart and that has started already!!!

i_the_sky said:
I beg to differ the Griz have several excellent assistant coaches... It's the HC and AD that need to go! The next head coach can decide who stays he will recognize the ones with talent.. It's just important that we get rid of Haslam and Stitt immediately before everything falls apart and that has started already!!!

Based on what I am currently hearing, you are not going to be happy.

To say the Smellykat's are tougher than our kids is beyond hilarious! Sooner or later a team takes on the character of it's HC The truth is= You can not fly like an Eagle when you are being lead by a turkey I'll take these Montana boys any day!!! Politicians do not make good coaches!!!(Bob Stitt!)

To say the Smellykat's are tougher than our kids is beyond hilarious! Sooner or later a team takes on the character of it's HC The truth is= You can not fly like an Eagle when you are being lead by a turkey I'll take these Montana boys any day!!! Politicians do not make good coaches!!!(Bob Stitt!)

WaGriz4life said:
Glendivegriz said:
WaGriz4life said:
AKGriz72 said:

It's a coaching and attitude issue. We have neither.

Latest posts

Back