• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What has happened?

Griz til I die

DONOR
What has happened to our great university? Enrollment is at an all time low, we are in a budget crisis, football is becoming mediocre. What happened? What caused all of this? What will it take to make UM great again? Can Bodnar turn this place around quickly? I get sick to my stomach thinking about how much success MSU is having. Every time I’m there, they’re building a new building, there enrollment keeps climbing, and for 2 years in a row, that trophy is gonna remain in Bozeman. What do we have to do to get to where MSU is now from a school standpoint and turn our football program around? Suggestions?

Griz til I die said:
What has happened to our great university? Enrollment is at an all time low, we are in a budget crisis, football is becoming mediocre. What happened? What caused all of this? What will it take to make UM great again? Can Bodnar turn this place around quickly? I get sick to my stomach thinking about how much success MSU is having. Every time I’m there, they’re building a new building, there enrollment keeps climbing, and for 2 years in a row, that trophy is gonna remain in Bozeman. What do we have to do to get to where MSU is now from a school standpoint and turn our football program around? Suggestions?
Royce happened

Focus. It’s FCS level football. What do you expect, FBS players & coaches? Get a grip on reality. We have a wonderful stadium and “Champions” center. Perhaps we will get champion players and coaches in the future, but with the current state of affairs, not so soon. Accept it for what it is. Sad day in Griz land. The damn cats rule for now.

RobGriz said:
Griz til I die said:
Royce happened

Yeah, milque toast Engstrom came in and some Griz thuggery was giving the place a bad rap. Then a player forgot to call a gal after getting laid, she calls it rape, we become “Rape U” by the media, AD & Coach fired, all sorts of legal & NCAA crap comes down, enrollment drops, football program is dispirited, fighting through adversity since. Gotta still give hardworking players cred for staying the course. It’s a different world now.

RABIDAWG said:
RobGriz said:
Griz til I die said:
Royce happened

Yeah, milque toast Engstrom came in and some Griz thuggery was giving the place a bad rap. Then our Q-back forgot to call a gal after getting laid, she calls it rape, we become “Rape U” by the media, AD & Coach fired, all sorts of legal & NCAA crap comes down, enrollment drops, football program is dispirited, fighting through adversity since. Gotta still give hardworking players cred for staying the course. It’s a different world now.
Doesn't have to be. Look what's happening at SUU.

Griz til I die said:

I think you are right that all of the problems are connected but I dont think it is a mystery as to what happened.

RobGriz said:
Griz til I die said:
Royce happened

Yes. Royce Engstrom, combined with Gwen Florio and Pat Williams. Jean Gee apparently didn't help either in few areas.

Griz til I die said:
In the immortal words of Micheal Ray Richardson... "The (flag)ship be sinkin"

kemajic said:
RABIDAWG said:
RobGriz said:
Griz til I die said:
Royce happened

Yeah, milque toast Engstrom came in and some Griz thuggery was giving the place a bad rap. Then our Q-back forgot to call a gal after getting laid, she calls it rape, we become “Rape U” by the media, AD & Coach fired, all sorts of legal & NCAA crap comes down, enrollment drops, football program is dispirited, fighting through adversity since. Gotta still give hardworking players cred for staying the course. It’s a different world now.

You think SUUs coach would come to Montana lol

RobGriz said:
Griz til I die said:
Royce happened

well said

BadlandsGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
RABIDAWG said:
RobGriz said:
Royce happened

You think SUUs coach would come to Montana lol
Don’t believe that that was even implied.

RobGriz said:
Griz til I die said:
Royce happened

Yep, Engstrom initiated UM downfall.

Latest posts

Back