• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

We're almost there!

CDAGRIZ

DONOR
Almost in the Golden Hour. When posters get home from the bars, dinner, long treks through treacherous mountain passes of martyrdom, etc. The Golden Hour brings out the best of the best of this board after they are fully wasted. Some are already there, it appears. Soon, very soon, we will be treated to brand new threads like "For Sell Sign" and "STtITTSho" and "Blitts on 3th and 35".

CDAGRIZ said:
Almost in the Golden Hour. When posters get home from the bars, dinner, long treks through treacherous mountain passes of martyrdom, etc. The Golden Hour brings out the best of the best of this board after they are fully wasted. Some are already there, it appears. Soon, very soon, we will be treated to brand new threads like "For Sell Sign" and "STtITTSho" and "Blitts on 3th and 35".

Asshole, two of those were my next threads. Hope nobody takes For Sell Sign before I can start it.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Asshole, two of those were my next threads. Hope nobody takes For Sell Sign before I can start it.

If someone else takes it, I promise I'll find a way to turn it into a thread about Billy Joel or something.

CDAGRIZ said:

I think you meant the "GoldenEagle Hour"

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

If someone else takes it, I promise I'll find a way to turn it into a thread about Billy Joel or something.

Appreciate it

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I thought the "GoldenEagle Hour" was a reference to man-on-man love.

HelenaHandBasket said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I thought the "GoldenEagle Hour" was a reference to man-on-man love.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Let's discuss his wife.

Glendivegriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Glendivegriz said:
Accept mediocrity your choice.

*Except

(Golden Hour spelling)

Most of us moved on last year. You can play typo errors but doesn't change the fact your boy is a one trick pony.

No, you had it correct. Just not correct for Golden Hour.
BTW, its *won trick pony, hear.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Let's discuss his wife.

I prefer the previous one. She's like a rich man's Cecily Strong.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:

Let's discuss his wife.

Whatever. You are humorous.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:

Let's discuss his wife.

CDA, you brighten even my darkest days!

George Ferguson said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Let's discuss his wife.

That's high praise, sir. Thank you. Seriously, though, tell me I'm wrong. It's uncanny:

Cecily Strong:
Cecily-Strong:-Ghostbusters-Premiere--05.jpg

Previous Mrs. Billy Joel (Katie Lee):
Katie-Lee-in-Bikini-2016--08-662x1040.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
George Ferguson said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
Let's discuss his wife.

That's high praise, sir. Thank you. Seriously, though, tell me I'm wrong. It's uncanny:

Cecily Strong:
Cecily-Strong:-Ghostbusters-Premiere--05.jpg

Previous Mrs. Billy Joel (Katie Lee):
Katie-Lee-in-Bikini-2016--08-662x1040.jpg
Well
Katie has no boobs or butt and the eyebrows of Fran Stalinovskovichdavidovitchsky, otherwise she’s not very attractive

Back