• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Haslam will never Hauck

Grizwold

Kent Haslam will never higher Bobby or Brent Pease for that matter. Once upon a time Mr. Haslam was something like an intern at NAU. Bobby and Brent treated him pretty much like a water boy. It's called Karma. I wish I was wrong but sadly I don't think I am.

This article was in October. Hauck’s led special teams scored two more TD’s yesterday. Miss the days when Griz special teams were “special”...and we were tougher than nails and had swag

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/sd-sp-aztecs-special-teams-kickoff-return-touchdowns-20171004-story.html

Grizwold said:
Kent Haslam will never higher Bobby or Brent Pease for that matter. Once upon a time Mr. Haslam was something like an intern at NAU. Bobby and Brent treated him pretty much like a water boy. It's called Karma. I wish I was wrong but sadly I don't think I am.

So, you're saying our AD is like Gordon "Cheeeeeeee---eeeese" Pritchard?
giphy.gif

Nice try, but Haslam and Hauck were about 6 or 7 years a part at NAU, i.e. they didn't even overlap.

"Associate Athletic Director for External Operations
Northern Arizona University
May 2000 – January 2006 (5 years 9 months)". Source: Linkedin.

"1990–1992 UCLA (GA)
1993–1994 Northern Arizona (OLB)
1995–1998 Colorado (S/OLB/ST)
1999–2002 Washington (DB/ST)". Source: Wiki.

Man1 said:
Paytonlives said:
Pease is a fowl mouth jerk... no thanks.
You just don't like guys with balls, Stittboy

Knock it of... Where you here when Pease was? He is a jerk and thats most of the reason he was asked to leave Boise and other places. When I'm 30 rows up and I can hear him screaming that his players are dumb fucks and pussies... the whole 2nd half of a game... like I said no thanks.

You think your funny using "Stitt" boy... apparently you cannot read. I wish things were better, but changing the HC right now would most likely be a really bad idea.

It would kill recruiting and you would lose Justin Green, BOTH BAD IDEAS.

I hope Haslem gives Stitt a one year contract, with the addition that the DC has to go. If he does not except that then there is really nothing left to talk to Stitt about.

Paytonlives said:
Man1 said:
Paytonlives said:

Knock it of... Where you here when Pease was? He is a jerk and thats most of the reason he was asked to leave Boise and other places. When I'm 30 rows up and I can hear him screaming that his players are dumb f***[*] and pussies... the whole 2nd half of a game... like I said no thanks.

You think your funny using "Stitt" boy... apparently you cannot read. I wish things were better, but changing the HC right now would most likely be a really bad idea.

I hope Haslem gives Stitt a one year contract, with the addition that the DC has to go. If he does not except that then there is really nothing left to talk to Stitt about.

Paytonlives, appreciate what you do for egriz, however Pease was not run out of Boise State. See link below.
http://www.gainesville.com/sports/20120106/gators-after-boise-states-pease

jtgriz2 said:
Paytonlives said:
Man1 said:
Paytonlives said:

Knock it of... Where you here when Pease was? He is a jerk and thats most of the reason he was asked to leave Boise and other places. When I'm 30 rows up and I can hear him screaming that his players are dumb f***[*] and pussies... the whole 2nd half of a game... like I said no thanks.

Paytonlives, appreciate what you do for egriz, however Pease was not run out of Boise State. See link below.

I know he went to Florida... but Boise was getting tired of him and glad to see him go.

Paytonlives said:
jtgriz2 said:
Paytonlives said:
Man1 said:

I know he went to Florida... but Boise was getting tired of him and glad to see him go.

I know nothing about whether Boise State like him or not, but Petersen liked him as he hired him later at UW. No question Brent has an edge

jtgriz2 said:
Paytonlives said:
jtgriz2 said:
Paytonlives said:

I know nothing about whether Boise State like him or not, but Petersen liked him as he hired him later at UW. No question Brent has an edge
And also fired him. He is no longer there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

grzz said:
jtgriz2 said:
Paytonlives said:
jtgriz2 said:

And also fired him. He is no longer there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Yes he did
https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/uws-chris-petersen-explains-his-dismissal-of-receivers-coach-brent-pease/

jtgriz2 said:
Paytonlives said:
jtgriz2 said:
Paytonlives said:

While I recognize the shitshow that happened yesterday, we probably shouldn't be picking from the Petersen coaching tree.

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
jtgriz2 said:
Paytonlives said:
jtgriz2 said:

While I recognize the shitshow that happened yesterday, we probably shouldn't be picking from the Petersen coaching tree.
[/quote

I agree

Grizwold said:

:roll:

jtgriz2 said:
This article was in October. Hauck’s led special teams scored two more TD’s yesterday. Miss the days when Griz special teams were “special”...and we were tougher than nails and had swag

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/sd-sp-aztecs-special-teams-kickoff-return-touchdowns-20171004-story.html

:clap:

Grizwold said:

Hauck will never Haslam either, but he may lower Brent Pease. :roll:

Back