• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Stitt Deserves 3 More Years

ordigger

DONOR
Reasons Stitt Deserves 3 more years

-- eGriz will remain the center of the comedic message board world. The entertainment provided by all the whiners, snivelers, trolls and bandwagon fans will be absolutely hilarious. It's a win-win. If he loses they will provide us with whining entertainment, and if he wins, they will still provide us with whining entertainment.

-- Face it, it will take one more year minimum to get all his players in place.

-- Who cares if its a loss to the Bobcats? I've been reading for years that they are not our rival because we beat them for so many damn years. And guess what? The real rival, Idaho, is back next year. I cant wait to see Stitt on Spuds.

-- Because money talks, and last I knew the biggest supporters are Stitt fans. Would you rather piss off a 1 million dollar donor? or a 30 million dollar donor?

-- This offense has been built for his schemes. We are in trouble if someone like Delaney returns with ground and pound.

-- Hauck ain't coming back. If the BOR won't let Pflu return, you can bet they would have a say in Bobby coming back also....because it fits their flawed agenda. So we need a coach anyway.

-- HelenaHandBasket can pretend he's a Griz fan for 3 more years, besides its good negativity practice for his lifestyle. Either that or by him some positive thinking tapes.

-- It ensures the survival of that other site for another 3 years, because thats where the critics flock too.

-- There are actually people out that there believe this is all true....so 3 more years for those true believers!

And the NUMBER ONE reason? It give Growler a life, because if Growler had nothing to complain about he would get bored. But then again, he's going to complain anyway.

:shock: :D :D :shock:

ordigger said:

-- eGriz will remain the center of the comedic message board world. The entertainment provided by all the whiners, snivelers, trolls and bandwagon fans will be absolutely hilarious. It's a win-win. If he loses they will provide us with whining entertainment, and if he wins, they will still provide us with whining entertainment.

-- Who cares if its a loss to the Bobcats? I've been reading for years that they are not our rival because we beat them for so many damn years. And guess what? The real rival, Idaho, is back next year. I cant wait to see Stitt on Spuds.

-- Because money talks, and last I knew the biggest supporters are Stitt fans. Would you rather piss off a 1 million dollar donor? or a 30 million dollar donor?

-- This offense has been built for his schemes. We are in trouble if someone like Delaney returns with ground and pound.

-- Hauck ain't coming back. If the BOR won't let Pflu return, you can bet they would have a say in Bobby coming back also....because it fits their flawed agenda. So we need a coach anyway.

-- HelenaHandBasket can pretend he's a Griz fan for 3 more years, besides its good negativity practice for his lifestyle. Either that or by him some positive thinking tapes.

-- It ensures the survival of that other site for another 3 years, because thats where the critics flock too.

And the NUMBER ONE reason? It give Growler a life, because if Growler had nothing to complain about he would get bored. But then again, he's going to complain anyway.

You are a damn fool. Go play soccer or something

ordigger said:

You can give coach Stitt fifteen more years and he still won’t be an FCS coach.

After all he had fifteen years at School Of Mines and was nothing but a mediocre coach.

You are absolutely right Ordigger. Money talks! But giving this guy 3 more years will ensure that we will have neither the 1 million donor or the 30 million donor.

Hawkeyebowhunter said:
ordigger said:

Iowa is calling. Build it, and they will come. Bye

ordigger said:

Ordigger, your case for retaining Stitt is weak and got much weaker today.

Gaeilge1 said:
You are absolutely right Ordigger. Money talks! But giving this guy 3 more years will ensure that we will have neither the 1 million donor or the 30 million donor.

As of 3 weeks ago the 30 million dollar donor(s) were big Stitt fans, but I suppose todays results could change that.

spsyk said:
You can give coach Stitt fifteen more years and he still won’t be an FCS coach.

After all he had fifteen years at School Of Mines and was nothing but a mediocre coach.

I disagree. Stitt is a FCS coach, just a 7-4 type FCS coach.

Spanky said:
ordigger said:

Ordigger, your case for retaining Stitt is weak and got much weaker today.

And you took that for being serious.....I need to add that to the list. Thanks!

ordigger said:
Gaeilge1 said:

As of 3 weeks ago the 30 million dollar donor(s) were big Stitt fans, but I suppose todays results could change that.
Do you suppose?

Spanky said:
ordigger said:
Gaeilge1 said:

Do you suppose?

My opinion has not changed one bit since yesterday. Now of course, I don't really share my true opinion that much on the board. I will say one game has not changed my stance, nor should it. A body of work should.

State your case to all the businesses that are missing out on $$$$$$$$ as a result of home playoff games.

I'm done with the Stitt experiment, time to move on. This team gets progressively worse at this time of year!

AKGriz72 said:
State your case to all the businesses that are missing out on $$$$$$$$ as a result of home playoff games.

I'm done with the Stitt experiment, time to move on. This team gets progressively worse at this time of year!

Exactly

NOT to mention lack of in state players because of his arrogance. All the Stitt lovers are butt hurt because they are severely out numbered. With the schedule we had anyone could win 7 games. He can't win big games he has no heart and no fire. Bring in a coach.

Back