• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Semore

I think this D will ignore the sideline during the second half, and succeed despite their coordinator. Go Griz!

Fushiznitz said:
I think this D will ignore the sideline during the second half, and succeed despite their coordinator. Go Griz!

Semore coaches from the press box. I think they will adjust.

PlayerRep said:
Fushiznitz said:

Semore coaches from the press box. I think they will adjust.

no semore needs to be gone, he is not ready for this level, even haslam thought so

Semore will be the fall guy, Stitt and Justin Green control the recruiting and the O was not the problem.

fanofzoo said:
Paytonlives said:
Semore will be the fall guy, Stitt and Justin Green control the recruiting and the O was not the problem.

only 21 points, no the o has problems

The O wasn't on the field...much
and when they were they had 442 yard of offense

TOP 36 to 24 for msu
msu had 322 yards rushing... thats what lost the game

Paytonlives said:
So two TDs with poor TOP was going to win the game? Get real. The OC is no better than the DC.

Look Im not sure wether or not Stitt needs to go... I just don't think Haslem will do it. There are to many moving parts that get destroyed with a new coaching staff.

So the easy out for him is to say Semore has to go... and I bet thats what happens.

Back