• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Brilliance of kitten nation...

Paytonlives

Staff member
iaafan said:
Actually I have to think they’ll plan to pass it. Then they won’t run as much or maybe do about an even amount of each. I don’t know something like that.

six--man said:
They lost 19 scholarships so they need dark money to keep going. Bobcats are not without faults, but why are guys like Justin Strong still playing for the Griz?
Schtitt is good fit for Griz- a yes man who is willing to sweep bad stuff under the rug. Who would want to play for him?
It will be interesting to see if refs give them the break on calls Saturday. FTG!

imacat said:
GO CATS!!! We have a more talented team than the griz. The game is ours for the taking.

84CatGrad said:
"The tables have turned, ladies & gentlemen. Anyone who has closely followed both teams over the past 2 years can see this. The Bobcats will win this Saturday, and the game may not be that close. The glory years of the University of Marijuana football are over. And they are never coming back."

autocat said:
Remind coach Choate to tell the officials before the game about the "cheapshot artists" on the other team, starting with #10

Number 10 has a history late hits and twisting ankles in the pile. Last year the penalties were not called! Watch the Chris Murray touchdown flip play from last year and see what #10 does to Chris's ankle after he he lands on top of him! Plus the late hit on Chris after he was down on the ground in front of the griz bench!

MTCowpoke22 said:
MSU 24
Missoula Community College of the Deaf and Douchebags 10

St George said:
I predict the Zebras will be their horrible selves and that I will drink too many beers.

This one is my favorite...
iaafan said:
Actually I have to think they’ll plan to pass it. Then they won’t run as much or maybe do about an even amount of each. I don’t know something like that.

I also love how they say the tables have turned...

Yet if UM wins tomorrow they will have 8 wins this year...
The same amount as the kittens THE LAST TWO YEARS COMBINED.

Paytonlives said:
iaafan said:

And I thought I was terrible at writing !

this.....

msu to have a Corndog fundraiser
msu to have a Corndog fundraiser
Post by; Go Scats Go on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:21 pm

Is it true?

http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=42347&sid=14d0fe487694899bc9f12963e76faf42

Dancing-Corn-Dong-GIF.gif

Paytonlives said:
iaafan said:

six--man said:
They lost 19 scholarships so they need dark money to keep going. Bobcats are not without faults, but why are guys like Justin Strong still playing for the Griz?
Schtitt is good fit for Griz- a yes man who is willing to sweep bad stuff under the rug. Who would want to play for him?
It will be interesting to see if refs give them the break on calls Saturday. FTG!

imacat said:
GO CATS!!! We have a more talented team than the griz. The game is ours for the taking.

84CatGrad said:
"The tables have turned, ladies & gentlemen. Anyone who has closely followed both teams over the past 2 years can see this. The Bobcats will win this Saturday, and the game may not be that close. The glory years of the University of Marijuana football are over. And they are never coming back."

autocat said:
Remind coach Choate to tell the officials before the game about the "cheapshot artists" on the other team, starting with #10

Number 10 has a history late hits and twisting ankles in the pile. Last year the penalties were not called! Watch the Chris Murray touchdown flip play from last year and see what #10 does to Chris's ankle after he he lands on top of him! Plus the late hit on Chris after he was down on the ground in front of the griz bench!

MTCowpoke22 said:
MSU 24

St George said:
I predict the Zebras will be their horrible selves and that I will drink too many beers.

Catturds...

That’s lame...

So let's recap:

There was supposed to be "changing of the guard" some years back. Uhhhh, nope.

Maybe four or five there was a "tide change". Uhhhh, nope.

Now the tables are supposedly turning. Ima go out on a limb and say, "Uhhhhh nope".

Paytonlives said:

They've been saying the tables have turned for years...and years...and years. After all those table turning years they are still defined by their two current seasons of losing under Choke.

firmgriz said:
Paytonlives said:

They've been saying the tables have turned for years...and years...and years. After all those table turning years they are still defined by their two current seasons of losing under Choke.

Where do they set all of their blue bobcat cups if all their tables are upside down?

Fahque said:
firmgriz said:
Paytonlives said:

Where do they set all of their blue bobcat cups if all their tables are upside down?
Didn't you watch the video? They simply carry those cups everywhere! :thumb:

grizband said:
Fahque said:
firmgriz said:
Paytonlives said:

Didn't you watch the video? They simply carry those cups everywhere! :thumb:

They're actually full of Bobcat Batter with a little tequila and we dip the corndogs in it, tastes better than it sounds.

At this moment there are 875 people logged into eGriz.

There are 87 people logged into Cat Box Nation.

#Trending

Paytonlives said:
iaafan said:

six--man said:

imacat said:

84CatGrad said:

autocat said:

MTCowpoke22 said:
MSU 24

St George said:

I stay away from Cat-Griz trash talk. But I gotta say, I find the post about Montana deaf and blind a little interesting considering MSU's best player is hearing impaired. Pretty lame by whoever posted that one.

Fahque said:
firmgriz said:
Paytonlives said:

They have a plan:

tenor.gif

Paytonlives said:
iaafan said:

He's so right. It will be something like that, or maybe not.

And he definitely doesn't know Scat!

Latest posts

Back