• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Did Growler shut down MaroonBlood.com?

BWahlberg

DONOR
Noticed that MB has been down most of the day. Is this like what happened to the Unofficial Grizzly Message Board all those years ago? He had some new post up last night about finally getting to meet Alpha and the board owners in Bozeman was going to "set the record straight, through blood, sweat, and tears."

Odd...

Yeah, that's awfully strange. I was on there this morning, then nope. WTF happened over there. It had gotten pretty testy this week with posters.

Was on this morning as well right before lunch. Bobcat12 was last post I saw. He probably broke it knowing him. Growler actually like one of my posts this week so I was feeling special. lol

Glendivegriz said:
Was on this morning as well right before lunch. Bobcat12 was last post I saw. He probably broke it knowing him. Growler actually like one of my posts this week so I was feeling special. lol

And he was trying to make friends with Mr. T... something strange is going on with that guy...

BWahlberg said:
Glendivegriz said:

And he was trying to make friends with Mr. T... something strange is going on with that guy...

Ya think? Maybe he is just lonely and was wanting a new cuddle buddy since he is always talking about such things.

BWahlberg said:
Noticed that MB has been down most of the day. Is this like what happened to the Unofficial Grizzly Message Board all those years ago? He had some new post up last night about finally getting to meet Alpha and the board owners in Bozeman was going to "set the record straight, through blood, sweat, and tears."

Odd...

I'm not saying it was Alpha, but they did find an unidentified body in Billings...

I thought it was my pedestrian, never played the game, unemployed, long winded double talking posts that broke maroon blood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BWahlberg said:

Odd...

I remember that Unofficial Grizzly Message board from way back in the day. What was it's name, was that it? I think my name was 1GrizFan. Was that in the mid to late 90's?

IntuitiveGriz said:
BWahlberg said:

Odd...

I remember that Unofficial Grizzly Message board from way back in the day. What was it's name, was that it? I think my name was 1GrizFan. Was that in the mid to late 90's?

RoaringGriz - he called out Alpha and some others, they had a face to face at the Mo Club, he ran out the back door of the Mo Club. The next day an account is created on there claiming to be a friend of his and is threatening to shoot Alpha... boom... site owner pulls the plug.

BWahlberg said:
Glendivegriz said:

....that dude....is mentally.....unstable.....bipolar....even....

BWahlberg said:

Odd...

You and Growler are like cats and dogs yet you always promote his legend more.....LOL

Grizfan-24 said:
I thought it was my pedestrian, never played the game, unemployed, long winded double talking posts that broke maroon blood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:

Back