• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Corndog fundraiser

SACCAT66

The Cats are hosting a Corn-dog bake sale fundraiser at our stadium this weekend to help you guys pay for the 600K you are short for Athletic Scholarships next year....All the water used for the corn dogs will come from our lap pool that is behind the Football stadium.

SACCAT66 said:
OH FOR $#^&$ SAKE....I can't even talk smack with out misspelling the $%&%^ thread title!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: FAIL!!!

We have come to expect no less .... at least you kittens are reliable in your "trending" ways

disappointed-grumpy-cat.jpg

Bear Axed said:
SACCAT66 said:
OH FOR $#^&$ SAKE....I can't even talk smack with out misspelling the $%&%^ thread title!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: FAIL!!!

We have come to expect no less .... at least you kittens are reliable in your "trending" ways

disappointed-grumpy-cat.jpg

Yep...I am the worst...

Ahhh i love the corndog cat fundraisers! Seriously every time i gas up in bozeman, there is always a line in the gas station of people wearing bobcat gear buying corn-dogs. Even when not on sale they usually buy 2 per.

Good luck to the CornDog Cats this weekend.

Brother Bear said:
Ahhh i love the corndog cat fundraisers! Seriously every time i gas up in bozeman, there is always a line in the gas station of people wearing bobcat gear buying corn-dogs. Even when not on sale they usually buy 2 per.

I'll never spend a nickle in Bozeman.

Well, I have dropped some pretty significant change on Gibsons at Music Villa.
I do like the Pickle Barrel.
OK, I am paying tuition and room and board for my son at MSU.
I guess my wife and her family do have a scholarship fund at MSU.

Shit...

SACCAT66 said:
The Cats are hosting a Corn-dog bake sale fundraiser at our stadium this weekend to help you guys pay for the 600K you are short for Athletic Scholarships next year....All the water used for the corn dogs will come from our lap pool that is behind the Football stadium.

This is a trick! Did we learn nothing from hot dog mom?

cclarkblues said:
Brother Bear said:

I'll never spend a nickle in Bozeman.

Well, I have dropped some pretty significant change on Gibsons at Music Villa.
I do like the Pickle Barrel.
OK, I am paying tuition and room and board for my son at MSU.
I guess my wife and her family do have a scholarship fund at MSU.

Shit...

Just don't go full corn dog, and you'll be fine. Again, I really have to give it up to bro bear on bringing this long wondered about phenomenon into the light. The Big Bobcat Corn Dog Phenomenon ("BBCDP") is real. Google it.

Back