• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

C.A.T.S. is Back!

HookedonGriz

DONOR
This was hidden on another thread, but it absolutely deserves its own!

Can you believe what an absolute shit show this is. There literally cannot be anything more embarrassing that a university has put out there. Couple that with the "no means no" comment from two prominent business owners and this is comic gold.

I remember when I recorded and posted it on you tube the year it took place and was threatened with a law suit for copyright violation hahaha!

So glad someone else found it and it can be shown in all its glory!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VfRsHuu1vWs

I cringe in embarrassment for cat fans every time I see that. I would hate to be the guys that put that together.

grizfan95 said:
It's like the Russian dolls of suck
:lol:
The Suck of the Bozeman State program expressed in Russian Dolls.
giphy.gif

I will say that the C.A.T.S. video is maybe the best thing the Montana State University Athletic Department ever supported by allowing its footage to be included in the clip. We've been waiting for another installment of this hilarious brand of comedy from the owners of Wheat Montana and Universal Athletic for years now.

HookedonGriz said:
Seriously everyone must watch this at least a couple times!

It's still amazing to me that the Montana State University Athletic Department endorsed this by giving the owners of Wheat Montana and Universal Athletic license to their videos. Crazy! I suppose that is what the Montana State University Athletic Department stands for, maybe.

It’s like the Zapruder film, just not as tasteful. Instantly infamous. You can’t describe it and people would never believe you anyway.

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
Seriously everyone must watch this at least a couple times!

It's still amazing to me that the Montana State University Athletic Department endorsed this by giving the owners of Wheat Montana and Universal Athletic license to their videos. Crazy! I suppose that is what the Montana State University Athletic Department stands for, maybe.

Spot on. I still imagine people finding this gem 100 years from now from the Cats archives and wondering what in the holy ef is this and did it win a foreign film festival award or not.

it is embarrassing. But what about that "keep it grizzly round here, gotta tattoo of a grizzly on her rear"... the purpose to promote projects that benefit local youth. Really? "Grizzly on her rear?" was that Kohomo Jones? Never spent another dime at keepitgrizzly.com Never.

That was a monstrosity. I didn't think it was possible to hate the bobcats more...but somehow now I do. Thank you for sharing.

Filthy McGrizzly said:
mcg said:
signedbewildered said:
Never spent another dime in Wheat Montana. Never will.

Me either, not one cent.

Never will

Never but Wheat Montana nor Universal Athletic. Buy a Subway Sammy down the road and eat it in the Wheat Montana parking lot.
When it comes to buying from these two just remember "no means no."

Back