• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Let’s settle this right now

Will the Griz make the playoffs at 8-3?

• Yes

Votes: 106 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • FTC

Votes: 75 56.4%

• Total voters

Griz til I die

DONOR
this is all becoming very clustered and hard to follow. I personally think if we beat the cats, we will be in. I don’t care what Haley or any of those idiots say, I think the committee will see the Griz are a very good team and a chance to make some money with the Griz having a home game. Keep in mind there are a couple of head to head matchups. Kennesaw vs. Monmouth and Stamford vs. Furman. The loser of those 2 games will both be out. Grambling will be playing in the celebration bowl and most likely NCA&T. That opens up 4 spots in the top 25 which ultimately means more playoff spots open up.

Griz til I die said:
this is all becoming very clustered and hard to follow. I personally think if we beat the cats, we will be in. I don’t care what Haley or any of those idiots say, I think the committee will see the Griz are a very good team and a chance to make some money with the Griz having a home game. Keep in mind there are a couple of head to head matchups. Kennesaw vs. Monmouth and Stamford vs. Furman. The loser of those 2 games will both be out. Grambling will be playing in the celebration bowl and most likely NCA&T. That opens up 4 spots in the top 25 which ultimately means more playoff spots open up.

You do know that the Griz have not cracked the Top 25 this week. This needs to be a statement win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Griz win and they're in, will have a record of 8-2 against FCS. I don't have any doubts that they will be in.

Griz win, Eastern is out for sure

If both Griz and NAU win, will be 4 teams out of the Big Sky in

My humble opinion

We have known all along it takes 7 D-1 wins to get in. We lose and we don't qualify and we are out! = Fire Stitt and bring Hauck back!!! Go Griz!!!

Trick question! we are 6-3 with one game left. We win we beat these bums and get the required (7) D-1 wins and we are in! We lose and we are out and Stitt get's canned and Hauck comes back!!!

i_the_sky said:
Trick question! we are 6-3 with one game left. We win and beat these bums we will get the required (7) D-1 wins and we are in! We lose and we are out and Stitt get's canned and Hauck comes back!!! WE WIN EITHER WAY
!!! Go Griz!!!

i_the_sky said:
Trick question! we are 6-3 with one game left. We win and beat these bums we will get the required (7) D-1 wins and we are in! We lose and we are out and Stitt get's canned and Hauck comes back!!! WE WIN EITHER WAY
!!! Go Griz!!!

i_the_sky said:
Trick question! we are 6-3 with one game left. We win we beat these bums and get the required (7) D-1 wins and we are in! We lose and we are out and Stitt get's canned and Hauck comes back!!!

i_the_sky said:
i_the_sky said:
!!! Go Griz!!!

i_the_sky said:

You do realize the Griz are already 7-3 right now with 7 D1 wins correct? Those 7 wins are not enough this year to make the playoffs. They need to beat MSU to get to 8-3 and even then it's a 75/25 chance they are in.

i_the_sky said:
i_the_sky said:
!!! Go Griz!!!

i_the_sky said:

Furthermore, you're drunk.

HookedonGriz said:
i_the_sky said:
i_the_sky said:
!!! Go Griz!!!

i_the_sky said:

You do realize the Griz are already 7-3 right now with 7 D1 wins correct?

Drillrod can barely fog a mirror, expecting “realization” is a significant reach.

HookedonGriz said:
i_the_sky said:
i_the_sky said:
!!! Go Griz!!!

i_the_sky said:

You do realize the Griz are already 7-3 right now with 7 D1 wins correct?

Drillrod can barely fog a mirror, expecting “realization” is a significant reach.

1972 said:
Griz win and they're in, will have a record of 8-2 against FCS. I don't have any doubts that they will be in.

Griz win, Eastern is out for sure

If both Griz and NAU win, will be 4 teams out of the Big Sky in

My humble opinion

Agreed 100%. :thumb: :thumb:

Not only do the Griz need to win, I think they need to win BIG. Get the lead, run up the score, and leave no doubt. Not only might that get the committee's attention, the cats need to be put in their place.

FTC

Back