• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Root Sports Argh!!!

mcg

DONOR
Just looked at mt Comcast channel guide for Root Sports Denver for Saturday at noon and learned that the featured game will be.......Fresno State at Wyoming!?! ARGH!, this can't be but probably is. And given that it's Root there is no internet stream, correct?

mcg said:
Just looked at mt Comcast channel guide for Root Sports Denver for Saturday at noon and learned that the featured game will be.......Fresno State at Wyoming!?! ARGH!, this can't be but probably is. And given that it's Root there is no internet stream, correct?
No, but upgrade to the sports pack and get the ROOT NW channel.

mcg said:

look on your guide for Audience network they have the root games. Ch 101

Thanks for the ideas but Comcast Sports and Entertainment package doesn't seem to include Root NW and there is no sign of Audience network on the channel line up page on the Comcast web site. I'm still trying to solve this so any ideas are appreciated.

mcg said:
Thanks for the ideas but Comcast Sports and Entertainment package doesn't seem to include Root NW and there is no sign of Audience network on the channel line up page on the Comcast web site. I'm still trying to solve this so any ideas are appreciated.

Audience is only through direct. That's how I get the games way the heck down here in Alabama.

mcg said:

First of all, Audience is a DTV owned network so that’s why you can’t get it. Second of all you need to upgrade to a package with root sports nw. Just call and ask what you need to do. Even if you just move to that package for a day

Because they are having difficulty in kittyland filling seats, tickets for the game are on the end cap of Wal Mart stores.

The free trial on Direct TV Now seems to be the way to go. Thanks for all the info.

Hey mcg!

If you are in Denver, make the trip to Brooklyn's for the satellite party. I've skipped the last few because I was able to watch it at home and getting downtown means a 50 minute drive for me plus I don't know anyone and there are always more kitty fans there , which can get annoying (and it's packed, no way to get a seat). But if this is true and I can't get the game (I have Dish) I will be there!

Altitude is another Sister channel of Root Sports to check on.

Ch 725 for your market ( or ch 900 for Altitude 2)

Ok, I checked. Altitude has some New Mexico - NMSU game in that time slot, so no Griz game on Dish for me. Which means I'll be at Brooklyn's Pepsi Center hopefully joined by a good number of Griz fans to give those MSU supporters some hell. Can't wait!

jakubusa said:
Ok, I checked. Altitude has some New Mexico - NMSU game in that time slot, so no Griz game on Dish for me. Which means I'll be at Brooklyn's Pepsi Center hopefully joined by a good number of Griz fans to give those MSU supporters some hell. Can't wait!

Check Dish Network channel #445 - The Griz Cat game is listed on my guide!

Dillon said:
jakubusa said:

Check Dish Network channel #445 - The Griz Cat game is listed on my guide!

Also check channel 426!

mcg said:

It’s on Root Northwest. If your Root feed comes through Denver rather than Seattle, I suspect that’s how you end up w/ the WY game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back