• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

117th Brawl Prediction, let's get this started !!!!!!!!!!

Ursa Major said:
If they hold the GRIZ to under 40 it will be yet another moral victory for the Choate era.

He could get a statue in front of the equipment shed if he keeps it up. I'm thinking 1/3 scale. A seated pose with a microphone in front of him, Town Pump wallpaper backdrop, mouth open, explaining just how close they were to winning whatever game they lost. Cast potmetal with two coats of bronze colored Rustoleum. $200. Get some donors on the horn.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
If they hold the GRIZ to under 40 it will be yet another moral victory for the Choate era.

He could get a statue in front of the equipment shed if he keeps it up. I'm thinking 1/3 scale. A seated pose with a microphone in front of him, Town Pump wallpaper backdrop, mouth open, explaining just how close they were to winning whatever game they lost. Cast potmetal with two coats of bronze colored Rustoleum. $200. Get some donors on the horn.

Brilliant idea, CDA. Perhaps a pose in the great cat coaching tradition of pointing blame at others?

589b8fc783c19.image.jpg

Cat D is the best the Griz will have seen for a while and their O is better than people give them credit for, but the Griz are the better team. Of course, I thought they were last year as well and we all remember how painfully that turned out. That said, I believe the Griz get it done.....

Griz 30
cats 24

The Cats receive their first BAD LOSS of the season.......but the fan base remains optimistic for the annual next year we will be contenders parade...

Griz 35
Pussies 15

Back