• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

RB Calhoun

Richard8 said:
Does anyone have updated / available playing status on Calhoun?

Stitt told us on ESPN radio — well, a question framed through ESPN radio on the conference call — that Calhoun was fine during the UND game but they kept him out to save wear and tear. Stitt said they gave him last week off from practice but he should be good to go this week.

I have confidence in Tre Favors as well to spell him if needed. Honestly, I'm hoping for ball security with whomever runs the ball Saturday (all around of course, but especially RB).

AZDoc said:
I have confidence in Tre Favors as well to spell him if needed. Honestly, I'm hoping for ball security with whomever runs the ball Saturday (all around of course, but especially RB).

Treshawn Favors is due for a breakout game! I have been saying this for four years and I am still waiting...

reinell30 said:
AZDoc said:

Treshawn Favors is due for a breakout game! I have been saying this for four years and I am still waiting...

i agree with azdoc and reinell.....favors has everything a back in this league needs to be very good, speed, pretty big, can be elusive,.....i have a feeling these last 4-5 games of his career could be very special if called on.

Latest posts

Back