• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Weber Predictions

Paytonlives

Staff member
A few weeks ago I'd said Weber at home by 10

Griz playing a lot better, Weber with at best a dinged QB.

Griz 42
Weber 17

My heart say's the Griz finally win at Weber. However, due to the past performances at Weber, I think it will be raining as usual, and the Griz lose a close one 32-27.
If the rain stays away, the Griz should be able to pull it off and win 42-27.

reinell30 said:
My heart say's the Griz finally win at Weber. However, due to the past performances at Weber, I think it will be raining as usual, and the Griz lose a close one 32-27.
If the rain stays away, the Griz should be able to pull it off and win 42-27.

The early forecast shows 65 and sunny... My guess is that Weber wins by 3

I actually consider Weber to be close to but not quite a “must win”. UM is getting zero respect in the media, or the polls. I follow most all of the fcs football news outlets, and news or hype in regard to Montana football is non existent. Should UM lose to Weber, that would make our seasons win totals look almost meaningless, as UM would have lost to at least two of its three top 25 teams. It’s not quite a must win because there would still be time to get both a top 25 win and string together some wins before the playoffs, however, should UM lose this weekend NAU is absolutely a must win. I for one think the players realize the importance of this game in particular and think they’ll put together their best performance to date!

Griz - 35
Weber -28

Go Griz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the offensive line as getting the DOLA rolling, GJ is maturing before our eyes, and the receivers are just not going to be stopped. 42 - 24 good guys!

When you toil at the bottom of the polls like the Griz are, every game from here on out is a virtual "must win".

Griz 30
WSU 27

I think the extra week will help the the Griz a bunch. I look for a very close game in Ogden as Weber has a very talented defense. I think the Griz defense will surprise us and really limit the wildcats ground game. I'll say 31-28 Griz.

Paytonlives said:
A few weeks ago I'd said Weber at home by 10

Griz playing a lot better, Weber with at best a dinged QB.

Griz 42
Weber 17

But, is he really? Serious question to anyone that knows.

Back