• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber vs Cal Poly

This streaming sucks as bad as the game.
Weber has to play at Cal tonight get beat up with the triple option and then play us next week.

get'em_griz said:
nzone said:
Our offensive line better show up in a big way. Weber’s front 7 is solid...

I'm more worried about our defense...
Yep. I seriously hope the defense has gotten a lot better during the bye week. I could see Webers QB hanging 40+ on our secondary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get'em_griz said:
nzone said:
Our offensive line better show up in a big way. Weber’s front 7 is solid...

I'm more worried about our defense...
Didn't watch the game. Is Poly's defense just that much better than ours? They only put up 17. Or is it a match up thing? His strength is our weakness?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That’s why the offense better show up. Personally I think nau is the much better team. We score 35 against weber we win. We score 35 against nau we very well may lose.

I’m more optimistic about NAU than Weber. NAU has to convince me they can play at wa-griz. They just aren’t the same team when they come to our place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I assume the team watched the game today, maybe even in that new locker room with those cool couches and flat screen TVs, building on the team unity theme. Weber has a tough stretch as well. While we are hopefully kicking the cap out of them EWU will be home resting up too getting ready to right the ship.

Back