• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU at SUU

IdaGriz01

Since no one start a separate thread ... here goes.

SUtah playing EWU tough right now, leading 22-21. Although the Thunderbird's last TD drive did not exactly look dominating, it did get the job done.

Lots of time left in the game.

Both teams are balanced run/pass 3 turnovers for EWU and SUU has 12 minutes more time of possession. Elevation may help SUU

As I watch EWU I am reminded of what the Griz used to be. We always had that edge in close games. SUU goes on top and EWU answers, just like we used to do. I have watched EWU a few times now this season and I am amazed at how good they are. They have the elusive intangible factor. They just know how to win and G-dang can they convert 3rd and long!! Has to be some kind of a record conversion rate.

SUU a couple times in short yardage use their 400LB NT at FB to lead block. Jesse Sims isn't that big but he is strong enough to punish the D as lead blocker

I'm streaming the game from Pluto tv on my playstation and the programming is actually quite good. This is the 4th or fifth game ive seen on Pluto. I'm impressed.

Diesel said:
Sorry Ida I started another thread didn't see yours. 25-21 SUU start of fourth
"Great minds think alike." :lol:

This game definitely needed its own thread. It's looking better and better for an upset ... but we all know EWU can score fast.

Back