• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UC Davis @ NAU

Diesel said:
28-7 NAU halfime also EWU 21-SUU 15 halftime

UCD QB who has been lighting it up all year has 74 yards passing in the first half.

NAU D is as good as I have seen them in 6 years.

Diesel said:
28-7 NAU halfime also EWU 21-SUU 15 halftime

UCD QB who has been lighting it up all year has 74 yards passing in the first half.

NAU D is as good as I have seen them in 6 years.

35-7 11:39 3rd quarter NAU
Better game 6:24 in third 22 SUU- 21 EWU and 24+ time of position to 14 minutes EWU and EWU 2 turnovers

Cookus got sacked early and had been a bit inconsistent and inaccurate before settling in. If the griz can hit him early and often he might get rattled and off his game.

I'm streaming the game from Pluto tv on my playstation and the programming is actually quite good. This is the 4th or fifth game ive seen on Pluto. I'm impressed.

grizfan406 said:
I'm streaming the game from Pluto tv on my playstation and the programming is actually quite good. This is the 4th or fifth game ive seen on Pluto. I'm impressed.

:thumb: ame here plus switching back and forth with the EWU game

Looks like NAU is alone at the top of the Big Sky. I hope we take care of business the rest of the season and run the table. SUU and NAU still play each other.

Also, damn! UCDavis is looking like they know how to play football. Hawkins has coached them up well. I look for them to gain traction and be a big threat in the upcoming years. Hawkins put Boise State on the map and did pretty well at the BCS level.

grizfan406 said:
Also, damn! UCDavis is looking like they know how to play football. Hawkins has coached them up well. I look for them to gain traction and be a big threat in the upcoming years. Hawkins put Boise State on the map and did pretty well at the BCS level.

Hawkins knows football, no question. He is a good get for UCDavis.

Back