• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2 quick things

SaskGriz

DONOR
1. Tired of hearing how we beat UND and might be able to beat Weber because "they don't have their starting QB"....neither do we. What we do have is a back up who currently has 5 of the top 10 freshman passing games in the history of our school.

2. Haven't beaten a team with a winning record? Did it occur to anyone that losing to us is one of the reasons those teams don't have a winning record. Alabama has never beaten a team that finished the season undefeated. (Fact!)

SaskGriz said:
1. Tired of hearing how we beat UND and might be able to beat Weber because "they don't have their starting QB"....neither do we. What we do have is a back up who currently has 5 of the top 10 freshman passing games in the history of our school.

2. Haven't beaten a team with a winning record? Did it occur to anyone that losing to us is one of the reasons those teams don't have a winning record. Alabama has never beaten a team that finished the season undefeated. (Fact!)

..but Bama....has beaten....teams with....a winning.....record.....

grizindabox said:
SaskGriz said:

..but Bama....has beaten....teams with....a winning.....record.....
Hey hey HEY with the facts get outta here you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Grinder blocked but Dupuyer Griz who I respect posted a reply with Grindhouse's comments in it ; we beat 3-2 ISU .....ain't...that...a...winning...team?

SaskGriz said:
I have Grinder blocked but Dupuyer Griz who I respect posted a reply with Grindhouse's comments in it ; we beat 3-2 ISU .....ain't...that...a...winning...team?

Actually, ISU is 2 - 3 in conference play, but 4 - 4 for the season, though < http://www.bigskyconf.com/standings.aspx?standings=79

WyomingGrizFan said:
SaskGriz said:

Actually, ISU is 2 - 3 in conference play, but 4 - 4 for the season, though < http://www.bigskyconf.com/standings.aspx?standings=79

I could be wrong but I believe at kickoff when we played ISU they were 3-2. Need to check it though.

The team I cheer for every weekend can only beat the other team lined up againsted them that day. So every win is good.

SaskGriz said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
SaskGriz said:

I could be wrong but I believe at kickoff when we played ISU they were 3-2. Need to check it though.

We should probably wait until the season is over to see if ISU finishes with a winning record before anyone thumps on their chest.

BigPapa406 said:
The team I cheer for every weekend can only beat the other team lined up againsted them that day. So every win is good.

They have not done that very often against teams that finish with a winning record.

HelenaHandBasket said:
We should probably wait until the season is over to see if ISU finishes with a winning record before anyone thumps on their chest.
Pretty much always a good idea.

About the only given this year may be that Portland State is a really, really bad team. It's not just that they have not won a game and almost got doubled up by ISU, 59-30. It's that they've had losses by 14, 23, 12, 22 and now 29. Oddly enough, their closest loss was at Oregon State (35-32), which made it look like they had promise. Of course, PSU is the only game O-State has won, so that turns out to be meaningless.

SaskGriz said:

I thought Cantwell played today, so there goes your hopes of winning next week

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Some of us are old enough to remember when the Big Sky Conference meant a wide open offense and absolutely no defense. I remember especially the time we took the lead with 23 seconds left in the game and worried that we left too much time on the clock.
Looks like those days may be back.

The.Real.2506 said:
SaskGriz said:

Huh?

SaskGriz said:
The.Real.2506 said:
SaskGriz said:

Huh?
Cantwell, the Weber qb, he played today

SaskGriz said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
SaskGriz said:

Oh, well, if that's what you meant, I believe you were (are) right, then. ISU was 3 - 2 on the season at that particular time.

WyomingGrizFan said:
SaskGriz said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
SaskGriz said:

Oh, well, if that's what you meant, I believe you were (are) right, then. ISU was 3 - 2 on the season at that particular time.

And, the Griz might've contributed to their current losing conference record. Maybe that's kinda what he meant, too.

If only all of the losses the Griz give BSC teams instead counted for wins for those teams, our wins would look better.

Latest posts

Back