• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU working on another Quality Loss

AZGrizFan

DONOR
Down 14-7 to UNC in the second quarter...where's bigdipshit33 to rationalize it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All their talk about Murray's improved passing game is....just simply not true. I think he has actually regressed during the season.

...I don't think Murray is the cat's long term QB...Choate needs to move him to WR and go with Rovig..Murray's got the legs but that's about it..I'm sure there listening..

grizghost said:
...I don't think Murray is the cat's long term QB...Choate needs to move him to WR and go with Rovig..Murray's got the legs but that's about it..I'm sure there listening..

Admitting your problem is the first step to recovery...I don't think Choke is capable of that. He's going down with Murray even though every living soul knows he sucks if they can't run.

Choate will be on the hot seat if they lose this game. Absolutely embarrassing so far for the cats. They look terrible against the worst defense in the Big Sky.

I don't see how they won't pull this one out. One thing it seems is they have been in just about every one of these games....until the end....when they lose.

Cats aren't putting much stock in this game anyway, apparently the only important games this year are us at Weber and the Brawl, those games determine success regardless of anything else. In fact us losing to Weber might be enough.

#snoozer

Fell asleep in first quarter and #Boom it's 21-7 when I woke up. So exciting.........

Pretty sure I smell Rovigs shirt combusting and putting off a whiff of smoke. What's the chances he sees the field way sooner, than later?

Back