• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Petrino’s Salary

GrizzGriz

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.idahostatesman.com/sports/college/university-of-idaho/article179851886.html

Will be interested by how the school will afford that once they lose the TV money of the FBS

Will be funny as hell watching his stunned ass on the sideline after losing to Idaho State next season. ISU is one of the most improved teams this season, and I expect phen to continue that trend. They’ll be a tough out next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously feel bad for Petrino. Not only does he live in his brother's shadow, he's the head coach of a floundering program and it's floundering for reasons that are not his fault. You can mix all the mules you want, but Moscow doesn't compare to Missoula and the Vandals play no games where they actually can recruit right now.

I mean, just opening that article and seeing that downtrodden, depressed face just made me feel sad.

Idaho will be a top 4 Big Sky school next year, and the infamous eGriz prognosticators will once again look foolish, as they normally do about 95% of the time.

Nice article.
I assume that Idaho will be dropping the # of scholarships it can offer total, so does that mean it will have a smaller Freshman class than the rest of FCS in 2018?

behappp said:
Nice article.
I assume that Idaho will be dropping the # of scholarships it can offer total, so does that mean it will have a smaller Freshman class than the rest of FCS in 2018?

My understanding is they had already started the transitioning, which is part of the reason that they have fallen off from their 9 wins last year. I cant remember the exact number, but if I recall it may be in the 10-12 range have already been eliminated.

Latest posts

Back