• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GoFundMe: Grizzly Marching Band to Cat Griz

grizband

DONOR
Here is a link to a gofundme page, to send the Grizzly Marching Band to Bozeman for Cat/Griz. Their goal is set at $5,000, of which $1620 has already been raised.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-the-gmb-get-to-bozeman

Retiredram1 said:
Could we get it right on this site.......it's GRIZ/cat

I grew up in Missoula. It's been Cat/Griz all my life for over 50 years. Emphasis on GRIZ!!!

ordigger said:
Retiredram1 said:
Could we get it right on this site.......it's GRIZ/cat

I grew up in Missoula. It's been Cat/Griz all my life for over 50 years. Emphasis on GRIZ!!!
This. I grew up in a Griz household, and it's always been referred to as Cat/Griz.

No matter what you call the Brawl of the Wild every year, everyone on both sides knows the likely outcome every year:

Griz WINS 73
cat wins 38
ties 5

Without hesitation... I was fortunate to have amazing support when I was in the GMB. For those who don’t know, these students donate 10-15 hours per week of their time to help make our game day experience special. Let’s make sure that these kids have an amazing experience as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZGrizFan said:
They needed $25,000...what's $5,000 going to do?
The gofundme page was set at $5,000 to not overwhelm potential donors by the total amount needed. The actual amount, after potential business donations, etc, is around $17,000.

mtgrizfankb said:
5600 now, glad the fans are gonna get this done.

the amount has been changed to 10k. Keep it up! Maybe the UM could donate some of the 600k from UW azz kicking...

Back