• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This really hurts, statistically speaking

JayLarson

According to my ESPN app, at 2:18 left in the 3rd quarter, Griz went up 27-13, the probability that the Griz would win was 92.9 percent. That means in the last 17 minutes of the game Eastern scores 5 touchdowns, a touchdown every 3 minutes. That includes the amount of time the Griz had the ball. This actually even makes it look worse for Coach Stitt.

...what would be wrong with an alternate philosophy...
...slow the game down..huddle up..get it right...
...the three and outs in 40 seconds are :bs: ...
...let the defense catch their breath...

... :wtf: ...

zengriz said:
...what would be wrong with an alternate philosophy...
...slow the game down..huddle up..get it right...
...the three and outs in 40 seconds are :bs: ...
...let the defense catch their breath...

... :wtf: ...

I agree. up by two touchdowns with 2 minutes left in the 3rd... the hurry up worked and gave us the lead... even just to close out the 3rd and be up by two td's... slow it down ... not the first time this has happened and won't be the last.

grizcountry420 said:
When was the last time Montana has lost 5 out of last 6 conference games?
Thank goodness there was a very lame ISU game in there. Of course ISU scored 44 in their loss.

Ouch - that does hurt. If we could have run our three and outs a little bit faster, maybe ewu could have scored another touchdown in the fourth - a touchdown every 2 minutes! (yes, I'm still mad)

Back