• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Soooo how bout that Reece Philips tweet...

Allezchat

Lost in all this is the fans on Twitter attacking your just horrifically injured qb for suggesting tailgating at halftime is an issue......

If I was all y'all I'd be pouring out my support to the players right now. This could get ugly quickly. I'm sure Stitt is preaching about staying off of social media but if a hot head player and a hot head fan start the wrong conversation....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Screen shots
e538787ac221850f2ac243118ba0c087.jpg
53ee545342f5b57a55157d3f11a008c0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Where this young man is concerned, some folks just need to inactivate their impulses and fingers when the idea that a spur of the moment tweet is a good idea pops into their possibly (or not) alcohol addled frontal lobes.

Plainsman said:
Where this young man is concerned, some folks just need to inactivate their impulses and fingers when the idea that a spur of the moment tweet is a good idea pops into their possibly (or not) alcohol addled frontal lobes.

I could not agree more. Well stated

Ann Marie and the GrizGIF account that 5700 (Paul Morton) hides behind are pathetic on twitter

grizpsych said:
If you need the fans to win at home, how will you ever win a road game?

Nobody is saying that they can't win without the fans in the stadium. I'm guessing he never even noticed it while he was on the field playing. But now that he is sitting in the stands as a spectator, he sees that half the fans don't come back for most of the third quarter. Nothing wrong with pointing that out and wishing the fans would support the team for all four quarters.

BDizzle said:
grizpsych said:

Nobody is saying that they can't win without the fans in the stadium. I'm guessing he never even noticed it while he was on the field playing. But now that he is sitting in the stands as a spectator, he sees that half the fans don't come back for most of the third quarter. Nothing wrong with pointing that out and wishing the fans would support the team for all four quarters.

Ummm....he was a spectator last season....

SoldierGriz said:
BDizzle said:
grizpsych said:

He was on the field all of last year. Usually helping call out plays. Different than sitting in a box with the fans.

BDizzle said:
SoldierGriz said:
BDizzle said:
grizpsych said:

He was on the field all of last year. Usually helping call out plays. Different than sitting in a box with the fans.

OK. You are right. He wouldn't have noticed the crowd last year. My bad.

BWahlberg said:
Ann Marie and the GrizGIF account that 5700 (Paul Morton) hides behind are pathetic on twitter

Makes perfect sense that GIF is 5700. Two grade a cocksuckers.

BWahlberg said:

Ah yes. A good Catholic family. They can do as they wish during the week the fat guy in the robe says some shit on Sunday, waves around a smoking cross, smears some dirt on their foreheads and they are absolved. Its magic!

When did EWU start their comeback? Long KO return at beginning of second half. 2 quick TD's. Turned momentum and gave them confidence that they could come back. With a quiet UM crowd, little EWU crowd gets noisy and causes Jensen to throw a pick. Oh, maybe not.

My view is that halftime tailgaters who don't come back in time for 3 quarter, should not be able to complain about how team played when they were out tailgating?

I would love to meet Ann Marie Bushong so I could give her my two cents.

signedbewildered said:
BWahlberg said:

Ah yes. A good Catholic family. They can do as they wish during the week the fat guy in the robe says some shit on Sunday, waves around a smoking cross, smears some dirt on their foreheads and they are absolved. Its magic!

scary and sad response regardless of the concern with the post and poster

It took courage for Reese to make that statement. Players have a right to notice when the stadium has emptied out even though there's still a half left to play. What happened to their 12th man?!

I hope that more players try to encourage fans back to their seats via social media. That would go further in maybe making fans aware that home field advantage doesn't really become an advantage in Q3. It doesn't have to be in an insulting manner at all.

Back