• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch Jensen

AllWeatherFan said:
The kid played very well in his first start. I was impressed.

Yep. He did ok. Hauck will be able to use his abilities when he's here next year

HelenaHandBasket said:
RobGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
The kid played very well in his first start. I was impressed.

Yep. He did ok. Hauck will be able to use his abilities when he's here next year

Do you really think Hauck will be the guy?
No idea really. But I do know that there are people with a lot more pull than me that want him here.

I think he had quite a few perfect deep balls that were incomplete through no fault of his. He also threw some really bad balls in the mid range. He wasn't perfect, so he should be replaced.

AllWeatherFan said:
Bobby would still be coaching if he hadn't quit. But he quit.

Good point. Robin would still be coaching too, if the douchenozzle pos that "lead" this school hadn't have fired him for defending one of his players. You know the guy that ended up being innocent. However, only one of them applied for this job when MD retired and the current idiot was hired. He will apply again at the end of the year when Stitt and his "defensive coordinator" are let go after another 6-5 season

AllWeatherFan said:
I was talking about the one who quit. We're there two Bobbies?

Oh, I see. You think because he left he doesn't want to come back. I get it now.

Gresh is gonna be great! The team just needs some easier competition to really show it. Right, guys?

Boscoe said:
Gresh is gonna be great! The team just needs some easier competition to really show it. Right, guys?

Preferably competition with no offense...at all....none. Zero.

NendzoneGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
I was talking about the one who quit. We're there two Bobbies?

Oh, I see. You think because he left he doesn't want to come back. I get it now.

He left us why do you want him back?

You've never left a job for a better paying job? Wow, you're one in a million.
I did not say I wanted him back, I just think he will be back. The guy I want has the initials "Robin Pflugrad". But I probably have a better chance of getting hired to coach here than he does.

Back