• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

That time of the season again: Who do you want as Head Coach if Stitt gets the boot after this season

B_Kross

Given that Stitt is likely on the hot seat if we have another losing season, and most of eGriz tonight are demanding his head on a pike after yet another frustrating loss, if this ends up being the final year of the Stitt experiment, who do you want to take over?

And please try to at least think of someone else first before saying "Bring Bobby/Pflu back or lure Dave Dickenson away from the CFL with lots of money via fan crowd funding".

Edit: No fantasy coach hires either.

Might see if josh smith is interested in head coach. I think whoever it is needs to run at least some variant of the spread option to avoid years of getting the right pieces in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beau Baldwin. Wouldn't have to re-do the roster it should fit his system. Look what he did at crappy EWU. Imagine what he could do with the resources at UM.......

Topey711 said:
Beau Baldwin. Wouldn't have to re-do the roster it should fit his system. Look what he did at crappy EWU. Imagine what he could do with the resources at UM.......

I'm sorry there's no way a PAC-12 coordinator is coming to the FCS level. That's a HUGE pay cut. A position coach is more likely if you go PAC-12 ranks. Regardless, the season isnt over yet. A lot can happen. So I reserve until the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ap_tv_friday_night_lights_19694075-e1488892229353.jpg

How about bring coach Delaney out of retirement again, he would be any worse than what sent him back to retirement.

Topey711 said:

This would fit BB perfectly. All offense, no defense. Just like what we have now.

Robin Pflugrad. Of course that is not going to happen. But, I think he would be able to come in right now and have success with the players currently on the team.

Back