• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Great Audio on Go Griz

Cuervohola

DONOR
Yeah... That's what I got for tonight.

The Audio and the commentators make it easy not to worry about the Root games. I'm not going to subscribe to 186 channels of "reality" crap to get the 5 that I want, and with Root being the only sports network that refuses to stream anywhere, I have a middle finger for them.

As a bonus, they just signed a nice new contract with the BSC, so that's how it's going to be for a while... Congrats, BSC on screwing over every fan of the teams in the conference that either can't afford cable / sat. or won't pay for it.

I am going to call Dish tomorrow and raise hell. We do pay for the Root Sports games, and they shut the game off at 9:30, at least for us. We suddenly got a notice on the screen that the game wasn't available in our area. Glad goGriz.com had the audio, but Root Sports needs to be kicked in the butt.

grizbymarriage said:
I am going to call Dish tomorrow and raise hell. We do pay for the Root Sports games, and they shut the game off at 9:30, at least for us. We suddenly got a notice on the screen that the game wasn't available in our area. Glad goGriz.com had the audio, but Root Sports needs to be kicked in the butt.

I was so mad I threw the remote down on the couch which then bounced up and hit hubby. He is not a football fan and was not impressed. Stupid $#@ing Root.

Good Luck... Root will probably never even know about that unless the Super Bowl was on Root... They are majority owned by the Seattle Mariners owners.

Back