• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Let's be real

dayday

DONOR
I think Stitt's team messed up big time second half. I've been a big Stitt fan but he's going to have to win out or it's going to get ugly and we'll need a new coach. I want Stitt to stay but he just lost a big game where we had it then blew it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dayday said:
I think Stitt's team messed up big time second half. I've been a big Stitt fan but he's going to have to win out or it's going to get ugly and we'll need a new coach. I want Stitt to stay but he just lost a big game where we had it then blew it.

Yes. The frustrating things is no adjustments. I expected EWU to score, but the second half was ridiculous. The offensive play calling did not help. For an offensive innovative genius, he got schooled by EWU head coach. Period

Copper Griz said:
dayday said:

Yes. The frustrating things is no adjustments. I expected EWU to score, but the second half was ridiculous. The offensive play calling did not help. For an offensive innovative genius, he got schooled by EWU head coach. Period

And by a coach who is in his 1st season..

Copper Griz said:
dayday said:

After two and a 1/3 seasons of BS ball, so far, not sure what else you have to see to realize the coaching staff is wanting.

grizcountry420 said:
Copper Griz said:
dayday said:

1st season coach schooled him last November too :thumb:

grizcountry420 said:
Copper Griz said:
dayday said:

But he doesn't have his own players....oh wait never mind good coaches can still win

Ursus1 said:
grizcountry420 said:
Copper Griz said:
dayday said:

But he doesn't have his own players....oh wait never mind good coaches can still win

But we are a very young team..

On the list of things that should never happen: losing a game that you're winning 24-6 at half time.

grizcountry420 said:
Ursus1 said:
grizcountry420 said:
Copper Griz said:

I think great point and honestly I want Stitt to have another year because think we are making strides under him. HOWEVER this is montana we don't take mediocre. It's not the tradition's DNA. So with blowing the lead and coming out making no good adjustments 2nd half doesn't look good. I'll say If Stitt can rally this team to pretty much win out he'll be fine. If that doesn't happen Haslem has to make a big boy decision.

dayday said:
grizcountry420 said:
Ursus1 said:
grizcountry420 said:

I think great point and honestly I want Stitt to have another year because think we are making strides under him. HOWEVER this is montana we don't take mediocre. It's not the tradition's DNA. So with blowing the lead and coming out making no good adjustments 2nd half doesn't look good. I'll say If Stitt can rally this team to pretty much win out he'll be fine. If that doesn't happen Haslem has to make a big boy decision.

:lol: this team isn't winning out. If THAT's your bar, might as well go help him pack right now. They're 2-2 and 8-3, even 7-4 gets them into the playoffs. 7-4 is 5-3 in conference...anything above THAT would be gravy IMHO.

dayday said:
grizcountry420 said:
Ursus1 said:
grizcountry420 said:

Yeah. Eastern scored at will in the second half and Semore kept playing pretty aggressive and got scortched.

dayday said:
grizcountry420 said:
Ursus1 said:
grizcountry420 said:

Cmore needs to go before Stitt does. He deserves more blame than offense with a red shirt freshman QB in his first start and besides, we don't need to become another Nebraska

Back