• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Root Sports dropped the ball

So has anyone watched the replay of the game on Root Sports yet? My question is does the replay show the entire game or is it cut off like the live feed was? I see it is on again early Tues morning. I will record it and hopefully see the ending.

pussycatkillerz said:
Complete joke
Cut the game off right before we score and try an onside

Bravo Root :thumb:
The onside kick had about the same level of execution as the other kickoffs. Straight out of bounds without being touched.

Dillon said:
So has anyone watched the replay of the game on Root Sports yet? My question is does the replay show the entire game or is it cut off like the live feed was? I see it is on again early Tues morning. I will record it and hopefully see the ending.

I don't see it on my guide. What time and channel?

I watched it on Audience Network via streaming on Direct TV Live and it played all the way until the end. Didn't realize Root cut it off until seeing this thread.
Also streamed the Cats game on Pluto and it worked well. Stadium feed sucked so glitches were on Cowles broadcast as well as the streaming.

Pin2Win said:
I watched it on Audience Network via streaming on Direct TV Live and it played all the way until the end. Didn't realize Root cut it off until seeing this thread.
Also streamed the Cats game on Pluto and it worked well. Stadium feed sucked so glitches were on Cowles broadcast as well as the streaming.

I could only get Pluto Tv to work on my tablet and Phone, my PS4 and Smart TV apps were dead links.

kemajic said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Complete joke

The onside kick had about the same level of execution as the other kickoffs. Straight out of bounds without being touched.

and didn't go 10 yards. :| :|

Pin2Win said:
Same here, only issue with the Direct TV is that you can only watch it live. the pause button only works for 20 seconds. Longer than that it goes back to the live feed.

Happened to me as well on Dish network. I think it was actually a Dish issue rather than a Root problem, as everyone I've talked to who experienced the same thing were Dish customers. Really pissed me off not being able to see the end of the game.

SeattleBobcat said:
Pin2Win said:

I could only get Pluto Tv to work on my tablet and Phone, my PS4 and Smart TV apps were dead links.

I got it via Apple TV and had no issues but green screen broadcast was getting too.

SeattleBobcat said:
could have been worse, you could have been on PlutoTv and not seen your game at all. :wtf:

Hahaha ya i looked into that too...greta new service BSC....try to watch any big sky game and you get a message about how the program is temporarily unavailable......but you sure as shit can watch North Dakota and UC Davis volleyball matchup from 2016.

This conference is a fucking joke I swear they do this shit as a massive social experiment.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
SeattleBobcat said:
could have been worse, you could have been on PlutoTv and not seen your game at all. :wtf:

Hahaha ya i looked into that too...greta new service BSC....try to watch any big sky game and you get a message about how the program is temporarily unavailable......but you sure as shit can watch North Dakota and UC Davis volleyball matchup from 2016.

This conference is a f***[*] joke I swear they do this shit as a massive social experiment.
Yeah now imagine it's your griz game you've been looking forward too all week, set everything up weeks in advance for the start of this shit.... I got it up on my tablet 4 mins into the game so I watched it on a 7" screen instead of a 60" screen, I guess that at least kept me from throwing things out the window.

I member when we had just Bigskytv and it just plain worked... Most of the time, well 60% of the time anyway.

kemajic said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Complete joke

No mean feat given he had to miss 10-12 guys between the two teams. Not something they’ve practiced a bunch it seems.

Back