• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fire him

You won't hear from sugar coaters for awhile....they can't even cone up with excuses that fast after this collapse

I think Stitt has the team in the right direction but yeah tough loss. Might taking making playoffs to save his job, which means we need to pick up our play. I'd say let's stay positive. Griz fans are fickle. I think us playing so flat in the the 3rd can be attributed to fans more worried about getting drunk than the team. Be a better fan...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dayday said:
I think Stitt has the team in the right direction but yeah tough loss. Might taking making playoffs to save his job, which means we need to pick up our play. I'd say let's stay positive. Griz fans are fickle. I think us playing so flat in the the 3rd can be attributed to fans more worried about getting drunk than the team. Be a better fan...

Hahahaha.... now I've heard it all. Blame it on the fans. Lol...... that's rich. :thumb:

dayday said:

Exactly what direction are you referring to? What is he 16-12? That's not a direction I'm overly interested in.

dayday said:

This is what i've been saying for a long time now. Your fans are too old, and/or too drunk.

GoldenEagle said:
dayday said:

This is what i've been saying for a long time now. Your fans are too old, and/or too drunk.

No, they are not even in the stadium, and the team notices it. Its the one thing that former players will say bothers them the most.

I predicted 5-6 wins in conference. We still got 7 left. Weber and MSU are starting to look like the toughest. I do think that Stitt may get one more year regardless, but he's going to need to do 2 things, one is higher an OC, and two let Semore go - who is simply not ready to be a DC yet.

ordigger said:
GoldenEagle said:
dayday said:

No, they are not even in the stadium, and the team notices it. Its the one thing that former players will say bothers them the most.

I predicted 5-6 wins in conference. We still got 7 left. Weber and MSU are starting to look like the toughest. I do think that Stitt may get one more year regardless, but he's going to need to do 2 things, one is higher an OC, and two let Semore go - who is simply not ready to be a DC yet.

There has to be money for an OC...not sure that exists. And I doubt Semore gets canned...

GoldenEagle said:
dayday said:

I'd say when the stadium was half full at the beginning of the 3rd and they scored easy was a BIG turning point from making it a blow out to an actual game so yes fans energy and noise could have helped a lot....

GoldenEagle said:
dayday said:

:thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
ordigger said:
GoldenEagle said:
dayday said:

There has to be money for an OC...not sure that exists. And I doubt Semore gets canned...

The head coach needs to go. An offensive coordinator will do nothing. He either can't inspire, doesn't have the ability to understand momentum, or both.

Ursus1 said:
You won't hear from sugar coaters for awhile....they can't even cone up with excuses that fast after this collapse

So far - in these threads - I've seen blame placed on:

- fans
- refs
- ty
- night game
- young team
- not all Stitt's players
- Freshman QB
- no depth in the secondary
- cramps
- dropped balls

amazing. It's actually hard for me to believe sooooo many believed the outcome would be different.

Back