• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Boy I miss Bobby this is the SHITS

Greenacres Griz

Griz r going to lose by at least 2 touchdowns. 3 and out and shitty D. Griz are an irrelevant FCS program now and EWU is the class of the Big Sky. Where are all the idiots that hated Bobby. Boy I miss his dominance of the Big Sky.

Greenacres Griz said:
Griz r going to lose by at least 2 touchdowns. 3 and out and shitty D. Griz are an irrelevant FCS program now and EWU is the class of the Big Sky. Where are all the idiots that hated Bobby. Boy I miss his dominance of the Big Sky.

You sound ridiculous. Bobby left you at the altar. Moved to Greener pastures. Blame him.

At the end of the day, BH left us with a bunch of participation trophies. 0-5, dude. 0-5. Let that sink in. BH's relevancy was to make us the butt of championship game jokes for the next 20 years.

AZGrizFan said:
At the end of the day, BH left us with a bunch of participation trophies. 0-5, dude. 0-5. Let that sink in. BH's relevancy was to make us the butt of championship game jokes for the next 20 years.
Owen Fife

Back