• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Drop after Drop

grizcountry420 said:
Seriously! How many drops did we have tonight?
I was counting but then I dropped the ball and lost count. Some not great throws, but the receivers have to help out our freshman qb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of 58' fastballs by Jensen tonight...in the dirt, behind the receivers, etc., etc. Only saw a couple horrid drops, and one fucking unbelievably shitty drop by LT.

dupuyer griz said:
grizcountry420 said:
I was counting but then I dropped the ball and lost count. Some not great throws, but the receivers have to help out our freshman qb.

+1

Akem stuggled a lot tonight, but even JLM dropped a pass he would normally catch. And get a new kick returner!

dupuyer griz said:
grizcountry420 said:

Even the not so great throws, they had both hands on the ball and couldn't hold on.. it wasn't pretty.

ordigger said:
dupuyer griz said:
grizcountry420 said:

+1

Akem stuggled a lot tonight, but even JLM dropped a pass he would normally catch. And get a new kick returner!
A new kick returner is a MUST

I did not think Gabrud was on either. EWU's receivers made a lot of nice catches on not great throws. Kids make plays

HelenaHandBasket said:
Fahque said:
AllWeatherFan said:
KGVO radio is reporting we had 297 dropped balls.
Otherwise known as puberty

Jodcon was talking about how much he liked balls earlier.

Ooh almost didn't see this one...

g3CtThU.jpg

:cool:

ordigger said:
dupuyer griz said:
grizcountry420 said:

+1

it seems to me like jlm has dropped quite a few this season, including at key moments.

Dropped balls and the missed tackles.... add them together and you get something worse than grade school fundamentals.

putter said:
Dropped balls and the missed tackles.... add them together and you get something worse than grade school fundamentals.
[/quot

Certainly agree with this. My wife was yelling at the screen when LT dropped the touchdown and said "can any of you guys catch?" hahaha. Nope, not Saturday night they couldn't. Maybe it was the lights...

Back