• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz D Sucks

Greenacres Griz said:
This qb is going to pass for 500 yards. Make a tackle and cover someone

That QB was offensive player of the YEAR last year...think that might have something to do with it?

No Az....get off your high horse and find reality. We led 24-6 at half and lost! That's called half time adjustments and second half let down.

bigkid said:
No Az....get off your high horse and find reality. We led 24-6 at half and lost! That's called half time adjustments and second half let down.

Hey, dipshit: go read any one of 50 posts I've made tonight. I think I've been pretty fucking realistic.

Hey Az were at the game? When was the last time you blessed us with your presents? Pretty sick of your condensating horse shit.

bigkid said:
Hey Az were at the game? When was the last time you blessed us with your presents? Pretty sick of your condensating horse shit.

It's "presence", Einstein. :thumb:

And "condensating"???? :lol: :lol:

That's a good one. I believe you meant condescending.... :dance: :stupid: :msugrad:

EWU could have run a screen pass every single play in the second half and gotten 4-6 yards a pop. Frustrating to watch.

I had to wait a little bit to post so that I can try not say someone should be fired as I am not qualified to say so. I am frustrated that gubrud threw the ball about 80 yards in the air in the 2nd half but if you look at his stats it probably says 800. They used an offense that looked a lot like Stitts and our defense could not stop it. What that says about who I will leave up to you all. Very short passes to the edge and dumps to the running back beat us. Probably protecting against big plays but when they march down the field without resistance once you have to force them to do something else the next time instead of watching them do it again.

cmtgrizzly said:
I had to wait a little bit to post so that I can try not say someone should be fired as I am not qualified to say so. I am frustrated that gubrud threw the ball about 80 yards in the air in the 2nd half but if you look at his stats it probably says 800. They used an offense that looked a lot like Stitts and our defense could not stop it. What that says about who I will leave up to you all. Very short passes to the edge and dumps to the running back beat us. Probably protecting against big plays but when they march down the field without resistance once you have to force them to do something else the next time instead of watching them do it again.

Yep, someone in the booth upstairs needs to be replaced by someone willing to change from doing what isn't working....

giphy.gif

HelenaHandBasket said:
brewskis said:
If Semore isn't gone by Monday I've lost hope in Stitt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, who would they replace him with?
Apparently from what we're seeing, they can just not have one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Semore should change his name to Ben Dover. Son of a bitch. No amount of biscuits and gravy can make this right.

AZGrizFan said:
bigkid said:

It's "presence", Einstein. :thumb:

And "condensating"???? [emoji38] [emoji38]

That's a good one. I believe you meant condescending.... :dance: :stupid: :msugrad:

No no. I think he meant presents. It's been a while since you've blessed us with any presents. I want a present. Maybe a new tv. That would be a cool present. Heck even a 4 pack of cold smoke would be good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back