• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Streaming?

mcg

DONOR
Is there an internet streaming option for tomorrows game. I assume GoGriz.com will offer streaming for money, any other option?

Thanks in advance.

I don't think there is any streaming available - not even on GoGiz. It's a Root Sports game so the only way to watch it is on Root Sports - I'm watching on Direct TV 687 in "IL"inois.

I've been wondering where he was this week, too. Probably yelling insults at middle schoolers per his usual. It's not like Ol' Steamer to miss a Griz/EWU week of posting.

EDIT: Oops. Misread the thread title.

I have been told that you can watch it on DirecTV Now, which is a streaming service. Apparently it will be on their "Audience" network (I think Audience = Root, like they merged or are changing names? I don't really know) They offer a one week free trial so I'm going to sign up tomorrow afternoon and hope it works. If so I'll subscribe for the season because the majority of games are going to have this issue it appears.

Root in Denver is carrying a Rockies game saturday with the Griz on delay at 10:00 pm.

Pluto only has games that are not on root. I don't have it in front of me but I believe that amounted to 3 of the remaining games

MrMischief said:
I have been told that you can watch it on DirecTV Now, which is a streaming service. Apparently it will be on their "Audience" network (I think Audience = Root, like they merged or are changing names? I don't really know) They offer a one week free trial so I'm going to sign up tomorrow afternoon and hope it works. If so I'll subscribe for the season because the majority of games are going to have this issue it appears.

Root Sports = Root Sports on Directv because they own Root Sports.

You can get 7 free days of direct... Root is on audience, seems to be working. No promises.

https://slickdeals.net/f/10582496-new-code-1-month-directv-now-trial-free-new-subscribers-rulesfree9?src=catpagev2

Paytonlives said:
You can get 7 free days of direct... Root is on audience, seems to be working. No promises.

https://slickdeals.net/f/10582496-new-code-1-month-directv-now-trial-free-new-subscribers-rulesfree9?src=catpagev2

Says 7 days... but signed up and its a month.

i just signed up for the one month free offer, both the Montana game and the weber game are listed as 'live' events. I hope there is a way to watch it on demand. $35 a month, no commitment works for me. Much better than the $110 Dish wants to charge.

Latest posts

Back