• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vote EWU at Montana the FCS Game of the Week

oGriz

By Ben Fox, Hero Sports

Help choose the FCS Game of the Week! Whichever game emerges victorious will get championship game level treatment by your friends at HERO Sports social.

That means player comparisons, stat graphics, featured fan photos, and, of course, a whole mess of gifs. So get voting! We'll announce the winner on Thursday, Sept. 21 at Noon PT.

If you'd like to nominate a game for future Game of the Week consideration, tweet at @HEROSportsFCS.

Vote here Vote at https://herosports.com/fcs/football-game-of-the-week-4-vote-auau

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
Maine at James Madison, 11:30 am PT
Eastern Washington at Montana, 5 pm PT
Liberty at Jacksonville St, 4 pm PT
Nicholls at Sam Houston St, 4 pm PT
Samford​ at Western Carolina, 12:30 pm PT

Vote early and often. Go to the site vote then leave and vote again. It doesn't appear to track the URL for the voters. I have voted 5 times and I will keep voting for a while to see how many I can post.

EDIT: Bummer, it cut me off t 5.

I voted.

I seriously cannot believe anyone is voting for Samford vs Western Carolina. Come on Griz Nation, let's boost that voting a bit for the good game.

79-157 Griz beetles still down....don't forget ur incognito option... :thumb:

Griz beetles 112-160

Maine and JMU picked it up fast to 103...Get voting Griz Nation!

Montana/EWU now on top with 245 votes.

63edc0562b8546c4d1a4dd700074c9c5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulling away....... Yes

Maine at James Madison 22.1% (206 votes)

EWU at Montana 43.03% (401 votes)

Liberty at Jacksonville St 2.04% (19 votes)

Nicholls at Sam Houston St 11.7% (109 votes)

Samford at Western Carolina 21.13% (197 votes)

Great job Griz Nation....

and the two beetle fans....

522-280

JMU is hanging around, a ways back, but still.... They call it tomorrow at noon, so time to put boot on throats and finish it!

Back