• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Curtis Holmes

grizfan1984

So a new name is popping up on the roster at #41 Curtis Holmes from as far as I can tell he is a RB 5'9" 175 LBS he played prep school last season at Proctor Acedemy in New Hampshire but is oringinally from Spring Valley California. He is listed on the roster as an Athlete.

grizfan406 said:
Hudl videos never seem to load for me.
I seem to have the same problem. Noticed if I don't try to watch the "pinned" video, but watch the 2nd and further, fine. Have you tried that?

grizfan406 said:

Try this one then:

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/curtis-holmes/_VLopyRQEeS00gAmVebEWg/default.htm

A walk-on all the way from New Hampshire? Did parents just move to Spring Valley, California?..yet Holmes played his high school football in New Hampshire? I'm quizzical. Perhaps he went under the radar on recruiting due to the move from one coast to the other.

Note: Now I can't get the first set of highlights either. Must be because of having to go through two links (egriz to maxpreps, etc.), except if I google directly it then works. Strange. I've had problems similar to what was mentioned above about hudl.com, as well. Anyway, Holmes seems to have some speed once he gets past the line of scrimmage; be interesting to see how he develops perhaps after a redshirt year.

WyomingGrizFan said:
grizfan406 said:

Try this one then:

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/curtis-holmes/_VLopyRQEeS00gAmVebEWg/default.htm

A walk-on all the way from New Hampshire? Did parents just move to Spring Valley, California?..yet Holmes played his high school football in New Hampshire? I'm quizzical. Perhaps he went under the radar on recruiting due to the move from one coast to the other.

Note: Now I can't get the first set of highlights either. Must be because of having to go through two links (egriz to maxpreps, etc.), except if I google directly it then works. Strange. I've had problems similar to what was mentioned above about hudl.com, as well. Anyway, Holmes seems to have some speed once he gets past the line of scrimmage; be interesting to see how he develops perhaps after a redshirt year.

I believe the New Hampshire thing was a "prep school" after high school in Cali.

He went to Helix High School in La Mesa as Junior. One of the four or five best HS football programs in San Diego.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back