• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ambivalent

Stittshow

This is the first time in 35 years that I really have no idea what to expect and am less than excited about the season. Am I the only one feeling this way?

Stittshow said:
This is the first time in 35 years that I really have no idea what to expect and am less than excited about the season. Am I the only one feeling this way?

I wouldn;t say less than excited. I will still cheer them on even if they struggle this year but, not really expecting much. 2012 I was definitely less than excited. We are in a much better spot than that this year.

Stittshow said:

Im actually way more excited for this year than the last few. I think we are a legit team this year that may be able to contend for the BSC and making a playoff run. I think this team is underrated and its always fun to prove the doubters wrong. I really think the team will do that this year. So yes I am excited way more than the last few. The last few I thought...wow we are overrated then the season started and it was like waiting for the train to run off the tracks. This year is the opposite. we are not expected to perform and i think we are going to over perform the expectations

mtgrizfankb said:
Stittshow said:

Im actually way more excited for this year than the last few. I think we are a legit team this year that may be able to contend for the BSC and making a playoff run. I think this team is underrated and its always fun to prove the doubters wrong. I really think the team will do that this year. So yes I am excited way more than the last few. The last few I thought...wow we are overrated then the season started and it was like waiting for the train to run off the tracks. This year is the opposite. we are not expected to perform and i think we are going to over perform the expectations
this ! :clap:

grizpack said:
As Kotter said.... Welcome Back Steve!!!

:thumb: Was thinking the same thing. Mods--please see if the senders computer is registered to the Yuma Library.

Wouldn't not knowing what to expect make you excited/hopeful/anxious for the season, rather than ambivalent?

I'm very excited for the season to start but I think it will be a rebuilding year. If they win 4 or 5 games I'll still watch and cheer. If they win 10 or 11 games I'll do the same because that's what fans do. I think coach Stitt and staff have this program going in the right direction. I can't wait for the first game.

mtgrizfankb said:

Straight from the book of TRUTH. I echo the above statement. :clap:

Ursa Major said:
grizpack said:

:thumb: Was thinking the same thing. Mods--please see if the senders computer is registered to the Yuma Library.

This. But it might also be coming from the "historic" Coronado motor hotel.

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
grizpack said:

Likely from one of the luxury suits with a complimentary bidet.

The Coronado brings home the saying, "I'd rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
grizpack said:

Likely from one of the luxury suits with a complimentary bidet.

The Coronado brings home the saying, "I'd rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.

Somebody should tell him the bidet is not a fancy toothbrush washer.

Or not.

AZGrizFan said:
grizpack said:

I was thinking a certain psychotic lawyer....

My money is on the pickle, about time for another run and has been getting beat up on MB.

I don't know if the other guy will try to sneak back in or not, Growler has many times.

Latest posts

Back