• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz @ PSU

HelenaHandBasket said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
to be played in Hillsboro.

Got a Link?

http://www.goviks.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

Thanks. Now I'm kinda curious why. I'm thinking there might be a few issues with their deal for the MLS stadium. Which is a shame, because that's at least a proper D1 size, unlike this. Big Sky needs to get some of the other stadiums up to code, because Northern Colorado, Southern Utah, this, and EWU are embarrassing. I don't fault the dome people as much, because you can't really expand the a dome, but North Dakota needs to fix the Alerus Center too.

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Got a Link?

Thanks. Now I'm kinda curious why. I'm thinking there might be a few issues with their deal for the MLS stadium. Which is a shame, because that's at least a proper D1 size, unlike this. Big Sky needs to get some of the other stadiums up to code, because Northern Colorado, Southern Utah, this, and EWU are embarrassing. I don't fault the dome people as much, because you can't really expand the a dome, but North Dakota needs to fix the Alerus Center too.

Maybe it's due to the expansion they are doing to the stadium. http://www.oregonlive.com/timbers/index.ssf/2017/04/portland_timbers_moving_forwar.html

codycleve said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Maybe it's due to the expansion they are doing to the stadium. http://www.oregonlive.com/timbers/index.ssf/2017/04/portland_timbers_moving_forwar.html

Well, I'm not sure that's good for PSU, because an empty stadium doesn't look good either. Should mean a nicer place to play though.

Assuming that the Timbers are able to move forward with the plan, the new construction would take place in two phases in back-to-back offseasons as to not disrupt the Timbers during the season. If everything is finalized by September, construction could begin as early as the 2017 offseason and conclude ahead of the 2019 season. If it takes longer to finalize the project, the beginning of construction could be pushed back to the 2018 offseason with the goal of finishing construction ahead of the 2020 season.

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Got a Link?

Double booked with a MLS game

Hillsboro_Stadium_stands.JPG

RayWill said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Actually a NWSL game.

HelenaHandBasket said:
RayWill said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Actually a NWSL game.

ah the tweet I saw just said a pro soccer game, had no clue what league

So, where the heck is Hillsboro Stadium? Yeah, I realize it is in Hillsboro, but ... that's not much help.

octiparan said:
Is PSU still going to require that you have to buy tickets to another game besides Montana?

I'm not sure if they're doing that, but buy your tickets through Montana and you won't have to worry about it. We bought ours on Monday.

RayWill said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

:roll:

Been to both Griz vs PSU games in Hillsboro. It's an ok venue for high school. Sucks that the this game has been scheduled for for years and the women's soccer game get dibs. Maybe they figure they will draw a larger crowd!
UM should offer to host and pay double travel costs to PSU! UM would make more money and more than likely so would PSU!

Back